UFC 190 Reebok Payouts revealed and yes, they're pretty terrible.

if someone had a list of what people typically made in sponsorship money pre reebok, that would be a really helpful comparison.

On Rousey's fight kit or whatever they call it, she also had the Monster Energy logo. Haven't really paid attention, but that's the first fighter I've seen with anything but Reebok on their uniforms since the change. Makes me wonder how much she's getting from Reebok and Monster combined.

lmao f*cken bum league..

I make more than most ufc fighters lmfao hahahaha

Source kind sir?

also, we know hhh is getting much more than that 40k... cant really say that for any other fighter on the card.. hopefully shogun got to keep badboy. weird not to see it on his ass lol...

Damn right, man gets paid like the king of kings!!!

hhh.gif

There must be a way fans can nix the Reebok deal, with enough negative feedback it will not be a worthwhile investment for the company.

lmao f*cken bum league..

I make more than most ufc fighters lmfao hahahaha

i dont understand how no one realizes this is only sponsorship money. im not saying they're getting a good deal with reebok, but it's still a fraction of their base pay.

another crybaby Rbk thread...

It's funny cause both Shogun and lil' Nog pocketed $50k extra from bonus money, but no one praises the UFC for being the only org to offer that.

They both used to make more than 50k a fight off endorsements thats for sure

Enough for Ronda to party for another year.

Hahahahahaha Brendan Schuab used to make more in sponsorship by himself than an entire card does now.

MMA media should be slaying this deal it's fucking embarrassing.

There must be a way fans can nix the Reebok deal, with enough negative feedback it will not be a worthwhile investment for the company.

Thats not how business works, at the end of the day their bottom line increases, theres not gonna be any boycott or anything like that, even if ppl hate it forever, it will continue

Pathetic. Legends like the Nogs getting less than Maia combined is a travesty. I cant wait until the fighters finally get together and get a union going to tell the UFC to piss off.

The UFC can do what it wants. The fighters signed voluntary contracts, agreeing beforehand to these potential stipulations. Zuffa can make them wear pink tights for $5/fight. If the fighters don't like it- go somewhere else. Don't sign with Zuffa. Fuck your unions. Tired of this entitled bullshit. No one forced them to sign any contract; it just happens to be the best deal they could possibly get.

i dont understand how no one realizes this is only sponsorship money. im not saying they're getting a good deal with reebok, but it's still a fraction of their base pay.

Im positive people realize that there is base pay. What people are complaining about is the fact that reebok just seemed like a sour deal for most... alot of money being lost because of it.

hahaha shogun 10k, he's probably like, me not happee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back