UFC 190 Reebok Payouts revealed and yes, they're pretty terrible.

I wonder how many of the people who complain about fighter pay watch streams instead of buying the card?

TBF, how would buying the card get the prelim guys more money?

another crybaby Rbk thread...

It's funny cause both Shogun and lil' Nog pocketed $50k extra from bonus money, but no one praises the UFC for being the only org to offer that.

But the UFC did that before the Reebok deal, so how does that lessen the decline in sponsorship money?

Fucking awful assuming accurate. Just awful.

Meanwhile Dana and that Fartittas are fucking rolling in it.

These fuckers are horrible.

Fucking awful assuming accurate. Just awful.

Meanwhile Dana and that Fartittas are fucking rolling in it.

These fuckers are horrible.

390x270xdw-dick.png.speedilic.ic.EmLZIyKndu.jpg

On Rousey's fight kit or whatever they call it, she also had the Monster Energy logo. Haven't really paid attention, but that's the first fighter I've seen with anything but Reebok on their uniforms since the change. Makes me wonder how much she's getting from Reebok and Monster combined.

Mcgregor and Rory both had monster, Barao had TNT, not sure about TJ, Lawler, and MEndes.

Don't purchase any Reebok kits..you really at this point think the fighters would be losing out? They already are tenfold. And the people complaining about streaming the event (not giving Zuffa money) he we go again with the deflection that we are hurting the fighters( another famous Dana line. You really think not buying ppv would really effect the fighters more than the org? The criminally take the lions share. I never purchase ufc anything unless it's a really significant fight to me. Something needs to happen organically from within the fighters themselves...and hopefully the ufc keeps the fuck ups going.

Last edited:
Reebok's total payout to date is less than half of what Pacquiao got for putting ads on his shorts.

Reebok pay rates were revealed some time ago.....its based in the number of fights under the UFC brand, and also champion / challenger, a fighter with a big number of fights (Maia) gets more money than guys with a bigger name like the Nog bros or Shogun, nothing new here, Bethe will be going to 2.5-5k for her next fight.

And I used to think MF'ers like Don King were corrupt.

Don't purchase any Reebok kits..you really at this point think the fighters would be losing out? They already are tenfold. And the people complaining about streaming the event (not giving Zuffa money) he we go again with the deflection that we are hurting the fighters( another famous Dana line. You really think not buying ppv would really effect the fighters more than the org? The criminally take the lions share. I never purchase ufc anything unless it's a really significant fight to me. Something needs to happen organically from within the fighters themselves...and hopefully the ufc keeps the fuck ups going.

Agree with u on the "streaming hurts the fighters pockets" bullshit argument.. that line would hold more truth and would be more valid if the wealth distribution in the ufc wasnt so disgustingly disproportional... as it stand, what is the ufc pay out to the fighter? 8%? iirc. Dont come at me with that bullshit streaming line...

And this is coming from one who isnt keen on streaming...

If everyone, who streams, bought the cards, thatll only mean more gambling and snow dumptruck money for dana...

Last edited:
Lol

Why isn't dana and Lorenzos payouts for the event listed as well?

Lol

Why isn't dana and Lorenzos payouts for the event listed as well?

Probably because, as the owners of the company, their salary is:

1) Immaterial, since they get the profits; and
2) Zuffa is a private company and has literally no reason to open up their books to the public.

On a different note, I think we will see a serious push towards a fighters' union in the next decade.

Back