Ubereem vs curent Hw

Ubereem is just about unstoppable. He runs through the entire division; lots of scary KO's will be had.

PS - some posters are confusing Econoreem with Ubereem..

DC would finish him. prime DC I.e

steep would beat him again.

prime werdum destroys any version of term.

Has a chance against anybody without a doubt, though imho Ngannou beats any version of Overeem.

I watched UberReem vs Werdum, and Reem was getting tagged quite a bit. Reem never did have the best boxing defense. He also didn't seem to hit as hard as Ngannou or other super hard punchers.

As for him vs. the current guys:

- Stipe beats him more often than not, but UberReem definitely has a chance. This could potentially be an ugly brawl before one of them gets KOed.
- Ngannou kills him again
- DC dies via knees
- Blaydes dies
- JDS is 50/50. Both can beat each other.
- Everyone else dies lol
Literally spot on

Yall must have forgot.

A guy took a cycle of test as a M., he only gained 5-10lbs of muscle, but the strength difference was like day and night.

Horsemeat Overeem is king. Ecoreem is more skilled, but my grandpa is also more skilled than most 20 y/o guys, but he would still lose.

tumblr_odcgvbfacu1qa33wlo1_500.gifv

brock-overeem.gif

Probably becomes champ. Theres only 3 guys in this entire division that could even give him a fight. Imagine the likes of Lewis or Ivanov trying to fight K1 era juiced to the gills Reem ffs.

This current HW scene makes me weep.

K1 Ubereem probably tunes every current UFC HW. Blaydes and Stipe give him the biggest challenge.

I think Ubereem would crush DC easily. He’d just shrug DC off him when he got close and I think he’d destroy him with knees in the clinch regardless. DC has heart but I think he’d get his weak body lit up and then he would be brutally folded.

Unless DC would land a punch on his chin.

Ubereem made roided to the gills prime Brawk tap verbally

Ubereem seemed to be more durable and DC would have to close the distance and get past his knees and kicks.

Can you name some examples of Ubereem absorbing hard strikes on his chin? I can't. He mostly fought cans at that time (and Werdum and Lesnar), who weren't able to find his chin. DC is very durable and has never had any problems with closing the distance and landing punches on any of his opponents chins no matter how elite strikers they were. So the odds are DC would have landed plenty, and even if Overeem would have somehow survived he would have been likely gassed by the second round.

How would it go if we had today the Ubereem from 2010/2011. Would he get past Ngannou and grab the belt?

Edit. Seems like a lot of folks give fight with bigfoot, browne or sergei for refference but that wasn't ubereem.
Ubereem run started with Paul Buentello and ended with Brock Lesnar. Usada Came after the lesnar fight and it was the end of his prime form.
Durning the time he went on 12 fight win streak and literally destroyed and manhandled every opponent. I count fight with Cro Cop as win because he was smashing him and outmuscled him in every way. This tells you how strong was reem back then since many fighters now say that Cro Cop was one of the phisically strongest opponents they faced. Fight was NC but reem was better fighter at the time than Cro Cop no doubt. His only loss was vs Badr Hari in kicboxing but they ended with 1:1 total
z7HB3Ja.png

~circa 2010 Ubereem runs through the Heavyweight division and absolutely smashes everyone with the following possible exception...

The only fighter I would consider having any possibility of success would be DC IF he implemented a wrestling heavy strategy, but Ubereem might be so strong that he simply tosses him to the side and pummels him.

Ngannou would be the only guy that might beat him. He might do ubereem like badr hari did in the rematch, but ubereem was very powerful in his own right and a way more polished fighter overall

@ImmigrantMentality Ngannou fought the weakest version of Overeem, but theres awlays a chance that Ubreem could lose vs JDS, Stipe Ngannou etc ... cuz 4 oz gloves = everyone is a potential KO Artist.

Ubereem had way too much power,
He would literally just grab DC or Francis and knee your organs into pieces

Back