• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Which moment my brother? Here the one of the knocked down

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That shit looked like a temple shot, less to do with his chin/ power and more to do with equilibrium and basic physics but im on my phone so i could be wrong.

Sorry for being a nerd, but as a future scientist ... its my job :(

I always felt in my heart of hearts that Sean Tarzan was been destiny become America's #OneTruechamp . However, quite unexpectable turn of event with Predator Francis knocking The Gypsy down and give him the trouble for all the #Battle.

Make you wonder the potential which lurk in mines, labor camp, and #Alcoholic home across the Earth. Childhood suffering seem to be the best base on the path to becoming human weapon.

In either case, very much #BlueCollarEnergy from our favorite African combatant Frank.

nksalute.png
#PredatorPride #BigBlackCombatant #404FumbleNotFound

lol forgot this fight even happened. Lewis > Boxing now I guess.

I just googled it and they say they did it in response to Kashoggi's murder, in which case I'm just going to shut my mouth because I can't shit on that.

Yeah, to be fair, not the same as rejecting money for glitz and glamour, but proof that they will make some moves when it's obviously bad for business :)

Wilder still seems like the harder puncher, knocked down Fury more and knocked Fury out cold.

But Ngannou is somehow the better boxer and capable of outpointing Fury

Crazy world we live in. Imagine if Wilder was as skilled as Ngannou, he'd be champion right now

Ngannou never caught Fury clean, the left hook caught the shoulder and just glanced the temple.

Still sat him down

No, I did not pay nor will pay. So whatever little sense of pride you think you are entitled to because you are not "gullible" is actually a strawman to justify your own stupidity.
You are a real standup guy. I hope you enjoyed the fight that you stole, then came on here to yammer on about your supposed superior intellect. Although I guess that didn’t get you much of a job.

Wilder being a shiti boxer has a lot more to do with being at a 40-70lbs disadvantage. Thats why hes only know for the right hand.

I dont think you guys realize how hard Wilder has to work for that and how much power he has to generate to overcome that weight difference.

Science doesnt seem to be the forte of combat fans.

Both are underdogs who greatly surprised everybody. Did you really need to have this spelled out for you?

What is the MMA fanbase handing out second place ribbons for exhibition matches now? Let it go, don’t let the boxing crooks dominate our headlines

Fury STILL can not punch and made Ngannou look better than he is. Rewatch the fight first two rounds Fury landed some very clean power punches that did nothing.

After all these years boxing and MMA fans alike fail to realize the obvious. The bigger and stronger guys are, the more skills are out the window. Fury only beat his best competition (ignoring Wilder as he hasn't fought anyone high level besides Fury) by never engaging and clinching excessively. In fights where he pressed other than Wilder (McDermott, Wallin, cunningham) he looked ordinary at best.

Ngannou looked solid as people should've expected. He will not look nearly as good against other high level heavyweights.

Either way the whole event was a massive W for ngannou who likely never does MMA again.

I think Fury refusing to engage in any sort of back and forth with Francis says it all.

He walked Wilder down without hesitation. Didn't want part of that tonight. Got knocked down with just a glancing blow. So just like the rest of us watching he (and his corner) knew all too well, play it smart don't give him any openings to do that again. Otherwise he would likely have gotten flattened.

That’d actually be a great fight. I like the fact that Francis actually has general fight IQ and comes in with a plan.

Tyson won by 1 point after being knocked down, bleeding (and getting thrown across the ring and thrown to the ground from the clinch). People are already saying Fury carried him, but that doesn't make sense because Fury looks pretty bad now.

What would make sense is if it looked like McGregor vs Mayweather, where Mayweather played around and then knocked him out, still looking like the champ.

Fury did not look like the champ, so if he was playing around it really backfired on him.
Fury carried him.

it sets up a rematch down the road that he will dominate with complete and utter ease. All while making a lot of money doing it.

Back