Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Fury will play with Ngannou worse than Mayweather did with McGregor. It will look like Fury-Wilder 2/3, but worse

Fury is an active HW champion in his prime, bigger than Ngannou, who moves way better, is faster, more agile.

Mayweather was a smaller, retired 40yo guy.

McGregor's boxing was miles ahead of Ngannou's too.

This fight will be a destruction

PS: that promo is fucking awesome

Last edited:
I have never rooted for a boxer over an MMA fighter until now. I hope Fury KO's Ngannou, and Francis disappears into the night, never to be heard from again. Sorry, I don't like the guy.
Lol, Francis is one of the nicest guys they have. His story is like an fictional movie, but it's real. He doesn't talk shit and paved his own path against all odds and naysayers. I'm assuming you're one of those naysayers, it'll be ok.

Last edited:
Lol, Francis is one of the nicest guys they have. Doesn't talk shit and paved his own path against all odds and naysayers. I'm assuming you're one of those naysayers.
I will admit, I don't like him because, IN MY Opinion, he ran away from the UFC, right when Jones was coming back. I feel Ngannou knew his big chance to make money would end with a loss to Jones, so he hopped the first train out of UFCville. I know a lot of the Jones haters will disagree with me, but that's how I feel about it, and it's not likely to change. He may be a great guy, but he ran away from Jones....in my opinion.

No joke that’s the best fight promo I’ve ever seen at least since the Jones DC one they did that was good

Last edited:
Looks pretty good.

If Ngannou wins, MMA will finally become the A-side, and he is just the man to do it.

I will update the thread when a better version of the ad becomes available.

Bonus likes: Does anyone know what book Ngannou is reading?

upload_2023-10-8_8-58-50-png.1005479

Attachments

• upload_2023-10-8_8-58-50.png
    upload_2023-10-8_8-58-50.png
    497.6 KB · Views: 416
Meh, would be a better promo for a decent fight, but we all kind of already know it's a mismatch and have to hope either Fury comes in out of shape or injured, or isn't taking it seriously and does something silly. Otherwise it's watching a boxer box circles around a non boxer.

Back