• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
I am hearing a lot of talk about how sweet science is a bunch of BS, and boxers are overrated. Ngannou's great performance yesterday against the best heavyweight in the world was very impressive, but it can only happen in the Heavyweight Division. The absolutely freakish power and strength of Ngannou were enough to scare Fury to the point he was hesitant to let his hands go. He normally intimidates and ragdolls guys in the clinch but Ngannou was too strong for that. Imagine Volkanovski verse Crawford, it would be an absolute blood bath. The speed and skill difference would be frightening. Canelo versus Leon Edwards would be just as bad. If this fight opens the door for more cross MMA vs Boxing matches don't expect similar results.

Ngannou's chin saved him. his power is big, but nothing Fury hasn't seen before. it is Ngannous ability to eat shots like nothing and keeping going forward with heat of his own that got in Fury's head.

There has yet to be an MMA equivalent of this.

5e57e299e522bb63-600x338.gif
WOW! Mercer won vs a guy who needed a mobility scooter. Impressive!

While all true, Francis will also be better for the rematch not being his literal pro boxing debut.

But I agree and for these reasons I am not interested in Francis vs Fury 2 or Usyk or Joshua because Francis' limitations will get exposed.

The only fight to make is Francis vs Wilder.
Yes I would love to see that fight although also want AJ v Wilder as well.

Francis show he was #TrueCompetitor last night as well as in #Battle with Gane. #NCAA Ngannou shift into next gear and he show everyperson what he was been learn in great nation of #America . He show growth as person as well as #BlueCollarEnergy from the #USA.

You cannot be a #Denier of him any longer.

Many people do not know this, but Predator Francis was very #Muticultural . For those who was not know , Francis he was been having life full of #Suffering , which is really what change his life in many much way as it lead him to many different country with abundant cultural thing to choose like he was been creating new character on WWF SmackDown Here Was Coming the Pain. In this post, I was been talk about Francis his life as well as what mold like playdough1 his #Masculinity as man today he is .

Before he reach Europe, Francis he face big test - crossing desert. It not just journey of miles, but journey inside self. Hot sun, endless sand, it like nature's own ring, testing him before he even step in real one. In his travel, Francis he meet many much people. Some were good like sun in morning, others were tricky like fox in night. Every person he meet was like new color in painting of Francis his life. He learn toughness not just from fight, but from smile and handshake too. Even in hard moment, like when he find himself with #AbusiveCoach in France and he was want to #Escape, Francis he take lesson from this too. This coach, he take advantage but also show Francis that not all strength is from muscle, some is from #heart and #mental.

Francis his journey like river, flow through many international border. Each place he stay, he pick up small piece of wisdom, like pebble in pocket. This wisdom, it help make him not just strong fighter, but strong person. Yes, he face many hard wall, but each wall he break through make him more like mountain, steady and tall. It also was help make him learn (Francis) #DimMak powerful punch.

Life of Francis, it was not been easy path. But like old saying, "Smooth ocean was not make competency among sailors." He face storm, but also find calm water. Each experience, it like ingredient in recipe that make him today's Francis – a mixture of strength, wisdom, and kind spirit, all baked in oven of life's challenges.

nksalute.png
#FrancisDeniers #FightForFrancis #MyNightlyNgannouPosts

1. Western activity object which was made of wheat flour and salt. Western children use to mold like ceramic and reuse.

Last edited:
It was highly satisfying to see Ngannou move like an MMA pro in the clinch with the bigger man. That was a big statement for me.

Depends who the current champs are. Yes, probably more likely to happen at HW but no reason why this style matchup couldn’t occur at a lighter weight class. I could see lots of MMA guys getting it done in 3 or 4. I think watching this weekend demonstrates that styles can make fights in boxing too.

Last edited:
If this fight opens the door for more cross MMA vs Boxing matches don't expect similar results.

I think you meant to say boxing matches between elite boxers and MMA fighters. Real cross MMA vs boxing matches would result in plenty of wins for MMA guys, because presumably some would have MMA rules. It's the ruleset, not the lack of fighting skills, that keep MMA fighters from crushing boxers.

Much love to boxing though; it's a very cool and practical sport, even if it is more artificially limited than MMA or kickboxing.

Frank should have just started his own promotion basically representing himself. Picked when and who he fights in what sport. There's no one on PFLs HW roster I'd like to see Ngannou fight. He's a boxer now and can make tens of millions with every single fight.
ft.jpeg

With the amount of pettiness that resides on the share broke forms I'm surprised we haven't seen every single Frank thread that was posted when he left the UFC being resurrected to make all the doubters eat it . I mean obviously we're talking about share Bros but some wild s*** was said about Frank
People used to do that,but the mods kind of come down on it and with good reason,it really clogs things up

We all know everyone on sherdog predicted Ngannou would win, and we proved the world wrong. Tyson Fury never had the makings of a variety athlete.

It was a fix :'D How people don't understand the whole thing was staged is beyond me.

Back