• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Jones could've fought Ngannou when Ngannou was still in the UFC but conveniently waited until he was gone to talk shit.

What Francis did against Fury, does not impact anything regarding him and Jones.

If he ran from Jones, he ran from Jones, irrelevant what he did with Fury. And if he didn't run from Jones, he didn't run from Jones, also irrelevant from what he did with Fury.

Here are some notable people who doubted Francis’s decision:

Dana White - Said Francis is not worth the money he asked for. The UFC publicly smeared him and Dana taunted Francis saying he wouldn’t amount to anything outside of the UFC.

Daniel Cormier - Said Francis needs to “bite the bullet” and return to the UFC. Said there’s not much Francis could accomplish without the UFC and that his “choices are limited.”

Chael Sonnen - Said Francis “looked like a deer in the headlights” since leaving the UFC. Said Ngannou and his team have no idea what they’re doing. Said Francis “shot himself in the foot.”

Jon Jones - Said Ngannou left the UFC to avoid a fight with him.

Sean O’Malley - Said Ngannou “made the biggest mistake of his life leaving the UFC.”

You should create a list of Sherbums that doubt the Predator

funny Ngannou barely skipping by Gane -

Gane definitely did more damage in round 5, than Ngannou's lay and pray.

Ngannou got very very lucky to have been given the decision over Gane.

He just gives his opinion, literally no mention of Dana.

Mentioning the parrotmaster isn't needed when almost 2 full years later, an "opinion thread" is made slamming the guy who arguably made the biggest MMA statement Of This Entire Year.

Tyson Fury just got bad genetics and has to work harder in the gym. On top of that he has to stay in shape.
It sucks that Tyson never reached the full potential when it comes to physicals.

B-EYcdrIEAAx9KU.jpg
Are “bad genetics” new codewords for “slacking, junk food, booze and cocaine”?

Clearly Fury had a bad night, didn't take the fight seriously, didn't train properly, underestimated Ngannou, was already thinking about Usyk, yet still won. Do a rematch over 12 rounds not 10, with a fully motivated Fury after a full training camp and I think it would be as one sided as most presumed it would be. That's Fury's fault ofc but if he thought Francis another 10 times he would win 10 times imo.
Well done to Francis for a great effort.

Mentioning the parrotmaster isn't needed when almost 2 full years later, an "opinion thread" is made slamming the guy who arguably made the biggest MMA statement Of This Entire Year.

Dana hasn't said anything about Ngannou... you do realize that. Also, Fury vs Ngannou isn't anywhere close to the "biggest MMA statement Of This Entire Year" mr. "opinion" on what is the biggest MMA statements.

It changes the game completely though...Fury has the reach to land that stuff first and it largely negates grappling.

How?
You really think that Fury is just going to magically reach out and rip out an eye due to reach?
The cope because Francis was able to beat Fury under the safest ruleset for himself is just embarassing.

Ngannou beat Gane, the 5th was the tie breaker and he swept him. I never bought the BS Gane was going for leg locks.

If your company was trying to go union, DC is the guy you wouldn’t tell SHIT because you know he’d run to the boss and tell.
Yeah I know, it sucks. I really like DC's personality too and he's the sort of a guy I'd like to have a beer with... but at the same time I wouldn't talk anything about work if I worked the same job with him, for fear he'd log anything I say to tell the boss.

Back