Media Tyson Fury says he’ll beat Francis Ngannou after Anthony Joshua

you think nganou would become a a wrestler?

You’re saying he would be so afraid to fight fury like he has fought everyone he ever has in his career he would turn into a wrestling and bjj fighter.

Im saying with out gloves or with mma gloves fury would die. Where did I say francis would use wrestling or bjj.. think before you speak stupidity.

Oddly enough I think ngannou has about the same shot vs fury as wilder. Both are crazy athletes that rely almost entirely on their power and dont have much actual boxing skill. Had Francis been born in the us and gotten into boxing at 20 like deontay he would be a better version of wilder imo
Wilder effectively knocked Fury out and also took a few rounds. Nothing Francis has done indicates he can do that lol

I dont think this will ever end now that mma is "neck and neck" with boxing.. not really though. Everyone is always gonna wanna be the toughest guy. I see no end to these kinds of callouts. They will almost never happen at the elite though.

Wilder effectively knocked Fury out and also took a few rounds. Nothing Francis has done indicates he can do that lol

He never fought a guy with a mark Hunt level chin and/or good defense. Even my boy Efe fought a guy with a mark Hunt level chin.

The funny thing is that people make fun of Furys power, but guys like Stipe don't hit as hard as Fury.

Curious if Tyson still thinking about going to mma and challenging Francis. He doesn't appear to be easy to td if he trained with someone like Jon Jones that never gets taken down, if he goes to train with DC, he's fked lol.
Darren Till said Tyson Fury is a freak athlete when he was training him that he had a very quick sprawl and was hard to grab a hold of. Do you think Francis would go for a Takedown against Tyson if they fought in MMA or would he go toe to toe?

when you get two dangerous strikers who Knock other men out constantly what happens is you get a stare down fight like Lewis vs Ngannou 1... Not sure I agree with what you say. Id rather see Fury outclass Ngannou while Ngannou tries to swing his head off.
Well that situation didnt happen with Rozenstruik

Well that situation didnt happen with Rozenstruik
Rozenstruik does have hands but he's not feared the same way, nor does he get credit as being as devastating in the KO department, he does have some big hands.. but look at his fight with Gane.. come on now he's not feared the same at all

Lmao fury would wreck ngannou. Francis is way too wild and slow to come near fury. Also I believe it might be the first time Francis would have fought someone bigger and taller than himself so that might also play into it as well.

Fury is bigger, stronger, faster and 10x more technical.

Francis is a bad-ass and as scary of UFC champs as it gets but he’s not Tyson..
He's not stronger. Francis can grapple and has done manual labor since he was a child.

when you get two dangerous strikers who Knock other men out constantly what happens is you get a stare down fight like Lewis vs Ngannou 1... Not sure I agree with what you say. Id rather see Fury outclass Ngannou while Ngannou tries to swing his head off.

and yet Fury didn't do that against wilder

The two most dangerous men on the planet.

If Tyson fought Francis in MMA do you guys really think Francis's ego would let him shoot a takedown?

Not that it would happen but it'd be fucking hilarious if Big Frank just bum rushed him like he did to Rozenstruik and knocked him out cold.

The count was like 12 seconds, unfortunately they go by the ref and not a timer as any sane mind would think to do. There should be a guy with his finger on a button and the second any part of the body other than the feet hits the ground the 10 seconds start.

Back