Media Tyson Fury says he’ll beat Francis Ngannou after Anthony Joshua

One guy throw a big teapot on the ice, and 2 dudes frantically sweep the ice with broms.
Then the other team does the same, and try to put their teapot in place of the other.

At the end, I guess one team wins but nobody cares.

Fury needs to get humbled and choked the fuck out...just then he will realize that he dedicated his entire life to boxing which is an incomplete fighting discipline/martial art.

Fury needs to get humbled and choked the fuck out...just then he will realize that he dedicated his entire life to boxing which is an incomplete fighting discipline/martial art.
This.

Imagine UFC fighters calling out boxers to fight them in MMA.

Curious if Tyson still thinking about going to mma and challenging Francis. He doesn't appear to be easy to td if he trained with someone like Jon Jones that never gets taken down, if he goes to train with DC, he's fked lol.

I also believe Deontay should consider transitioning to mma because he appears to have a good physique to cause ppl problems and theres a lot of strikers in heavyweight division.

lol thats an interesting take and its kinda true, Lewis and Francis were just posing and timid in there and everyone expected bombs, they were cautious of each others power.

Remember that Kimbo vs Houston Alexander fight too? everyone expected bombs and it was boring neither guy took a chance and both had that crazy power.

Derricks back was really bothering him during those years at the time. and nganou was mentally broken going into that fight.

Plenty of great action packed fights with power punchers. Foreman vs Lyle and Frazier. Hearns vs Duran. Corralles vs Castillo or anyone he fought.

nganou vs overeem and jairzhino. Wanderlei vs cro cop. Or hunt or rampage or Stan or rampage vs Liddell.
Those are just a couple examples. Hunt vs cro cop. Or Lewis.

Lewis nganou wasn’t the norm.

I also believe Deontay should consider transitioning to mma because he appears to have a good physique to cause ppl problems and theres a lot of strikers in heavyweight division.

He made $50 million his last fight. Going to mma he would make a couple hundred k.

that would be the worst career move any fighter could do.

LMAO

He should've become a jack of all trades for 100x less money so he could win in the octagon. Power in numbers on the streets. Unarmed fighting is borderline not even a thing. Also the guy is an Irish traveler, probably been in more street fights than the whole UFC heavyweight roster combined.

No martial art is complete for fighting, but all pale in comparison to real martial arts which all involve weapons.

Id rather see Francis vs Deontay Wilder, guys who both swing wild but have insane power that would be bonkers and a massive PPV

Oddly enough I think ngannou has about the same shot vs fury as wilder. Both are crazy athletes that rely almost entirely on their power and dont have much actual boxing skill. Had Francis been born in the us and gotten into boxing at 20 like deontay he would be a better version of wilder imo

In boxing yes. In real fighting outside the ring no. In a cage or the streets no.

you think nganou would become a a wrestler?

You’re saying he would be so afraid to fight fury like he has fought everyone he ever has in his career he would turn into a wrestling and bjj fighter.

UFC can't afford Fury so it'd have to be a boxing match. Easy win for Fury but a big payday for Francis if it were to happen. Francis in boxing would be a poor man's Deontay Wilder.
Ex fucking zactly

Ngannou has a much better chance against Wilder than Fury. But either way I think he loses to both in boxing.

It wouldn't even be hard for him. He's actually a lot bigger and faster than Francis with better cardio.
It would be a squash match for Fury and he knows it.

Easy KO win for the Gypsy King.

Would be a great payday for Francis though so I hope he gets it.

My boy Efe KOs Fury, Joshua and Ngannou same night. He has a very good gas tank (he can throw 1000 punches without gassing), so it's possible.

f4197710d5736ebfb0b18a12922878cc

Back