Media Tyson Fury says he’ll beat Francis Ngannou after Anthony Joshua

That w

Wilder has the better wins/draw by a significant amount, and by a landslide the better loss.
How do you figure.. AJ honestly didn't even look finished, if anything his fight was called off as an early stoppage? Why do you think that, because AJ lost to Ruiz? That dude is tough in his own right, but at least AJ was in that fight.. Deontay got smashed every single round, AJ has beat povetkin and Klitschko.. and Whyte.. dude better wins/draw.. i'm sorry but you are wrong, Hands down, AJ has more quality top 10 wins than Deontay Wilder has more wins, more KO's yes ,but he hasn't fought the top contenders the same way that AJ has... he just hasn't.. and I"ve been a Wilder fan for a long time... there is a reason guys like Mike Tyson talk crap about Wilder, when Wilder is running his mouth talking about how he would beat Tyson in his Prime.. the truth is.. Deontay has a padded record, and hasn't fought top guys.. he has like 1 victory against someone in the top 10..

I'd only watch it in MMA. There has to be some agreement that they fight once in mma, once in boxing. If they are 1 and 1. No need for a tie breaker fight if Francis wins in mma and fury in boxing.

Fury beats Francis in a boxing match. Francis wins in an mma match. I'd still like to see it though.

I suspect that the Fury-AJ contract will include a rematch but would love to see Fury beat AJ and then Ngannou.

What is with idiot boxers challenging mma fighters to a boxing match right and left...come on fight Ngannou in the octagon then we'll see who emberasses who?!

Ngannou would fuck Fury sideways and take a dump on him in the octagon.

These damn boxers needs to fight boxers and stop disgracing the fight game. Shit is getting out of hand

It all comes down to money and boxing pays way more sadly...thats why this circus keep rolling[/QUOTE

are you like 15? Nganou wanted to fight a champion in boxing.

as for the obvious. They could fight in the ufc any make 200k. Or they could make 10s of millions of dollars

why do you think champions like Robert Whitaker wants to fight jake Paul? For glory?

these guys are prize fighters.

along you’re logic. Why don’t they just have a wrestling match and make like 50k a piece.

Mma fans of the past decade or so or borderline retarded

No guy making 10s of millions of dollars will go to mma for pennies on what they make. Literally any mma fighter would wish they could get any fight in boxing not because they think they would win. But they would love to get more money than could ever dream of in a lifetime in there sport with one boxing match to get beat up.

you pondering why. Is fu king hilarious.
Nganou basically begged for this. Just like jds before wanted kkitschko. Which klitsvhko wouldnt even mention someone below him.

you have Jake Paul making more money in 3 fights than nganou has ever seen being a world champion.

And fury would take the easy pay day. And Nganou would take a beating for that type of money.

So don’t wonder why.

maybe they could even the terms and play bowling for like 10 k each. Or they could go to the obvious and eveyone could retire of a single fight.

How do you figure.. AJ honestly didn't even look finished, if anything his fight was called off as an early stoppage? Why do you think that, because AJ lost to Ruiz? That dude is tough in his own right, but at least AJ was in that fight.. Deontay got smashed every single round, AJ has beat povetkin and Klitschko.. and Whyte.. dude better wins/draw.. i'm sorry but you are wrong, Hands down, AJ has more quality top 10 wins than Deontay Wilder has more wins, more KO's yes ,but he hasn't fought the top contenders the same way that AJ has... he just hasn't.. and I"ve been a Wilder fan for a long time... there is a reason guys like Mike Tyson talk crap about Wilder, when Wilder is running his mouth talking about how he would beat Tyson in his Prime.. the truth is.. Deontay has a padded record, and hasn't fought top guys.. he has like 1 victory against someone in the top 10..
He has 2 wins over ortiz, a win over stiverne and the draw to fury. Ajs best win is potvetkin. Klitchko was old and done by their fight furys win over klitchko was the end for him being what he was. And whyte is a good national boxer but doesn't belong in the ring with any of those three. Also what are you talking about aj was doing well vs ruiz he got knocked down what 3x leading up to the tko he was done

Back