Television TV Show Thread

Love the series finale for The Good Place. It was touching, funny and gives you a nice closure.
It was :)
It was a really nice show. I even liked the jock guy who was a real prick. It was really pretty as well, the set. As in I wanted to live there.

I know I've mentioned it but have you and I discussed Upload?

We haven't but I think I read your opinion of Upload in the past. It was an okay series for me. A few times frustrating to watch due to the unnatural reaction/interaction between the real world and digital world. I have a few more issues about it but can't remember them now.

It was :)
It was a really nice show. I even liked the jock guy who was a real prick. It was really pretty as well, the set. As in I wanted to live there.

The good place was great! It was one of the few recently I've been able to watch with the wife too. Works for most people I think. Jason was the best imo and donkey Doug whenever he made an appearance.

We haven't but I think I read your opinion of Upload in the past. It was an okay series for me. A few times frustrating to watch due to the unnatural reaction/interaction between the real world and digital world. I have a few more issues about it but can't remember them now.
Maybe the hopeless romantic in me but my only frustration was them not getting together when they were so hopelessly in love from the beginning. Similar thing with Bones, Castle and The Mentalist in a way. But I found it funny, and also sad at the same time. A lot of shows hitting that mark lately.

The good place was great! It was one of the few recently I've been able to watch with the wife too. Works for most people I think. Jason was the best imo and donkey Doug whenever he made an appearance.
Jason was the absolute best. I used to melt when I saw his little face. So innocent and unaware, but so sweet. An episode of him going rogue would have been fun. I normally IMDB actors but I'm not sure I want to see him out of character he was so perfect.

New series of Lucifer is already brilliant and I'm only 15 minutes in. Thank you, Netflix. Loved it before but so much better now.

Won't lie I thought it was a dumb premise and show to begin with. My girl got me hooked on it when season 3 started so had to go back and catch up.

We finished the first half of season 5 over a weekend. Only didn't care for the black and white episode felt out of place for the show. other that loved it.

What did everyone think of Warrior season 1?

I freaking loved Banshee (same creators) but never got around to this.
Liked it. Good action with interesting characters and a nice change of historical scenery. Favorite episode was the standalone Western-themed adventure.

First Teaser Trailer for THE STAND; Premieres Dec. 17, 2020 on CBS All Access

LOL I just realized that they're making an Equalizer TV reboot with Queen Latifah in the lead playing "a divorced single mother who acts as a vigilante for justice while pursuing her own vendettas."

Does Hollywood want to lose money? They're so far up their asses with wokeness and female-centric casting that nothing even makes sense anymore.

Jason was the absolute best. I used to melt when I saw his little face. So innocent and unaware, but so sweet.

Well, hey, since you like cute, retarded guys...

1ujS.gif

Well, hey, since you like cute, retarded guys...

1ujS.gif
Conversely, one of the local pubs here is doing Friends trivia on Zoom tonight which should really be fun seeing we can't all get together in person. And I watched A LOT of Friends so I shouldn't do too badly.

What did everyone think of Warrior season 1?

I freaking loved Banshee (same creators) but never got around to this.
Just watched it over the last few days. I enjoyed it. The action scene were really great. Every homage to Bruce Lee had marking out. But sometimes the pacing seems off. Like one episode a lot will happen and then almost nothing the next. The final episode is a whole lot though. So much of everything. Incredible set-up for season 2.

Kinda shocked at how little nudity there is though. Considering one of the main locations is a brothel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back