Television TV Show Thread

GLEE Star Naya Rivera Reported Missing After Boat Ride in California Lake

750224.jpg

Authorities went searching for Glee actress Naya Rivera on Wednesday night after her 4-year-old son Josey was found floating alone in a rented boat in Lake Piru.

According to Ventura County Sheriff's Department, Rivera reportedly rented a boat at 1 p.m. on Wednesday. Three hours later, another boater found her son in a boat by himself wearing a life vest. Sheriff's officials launched a search using helicopters, drones and dive teams on Wednesday afternoon. At 10:39 p.m., the Ventura County Sheriff's Twitter wrote that search and rescue for Rivera, noted as a possible drowning victim, had been suspended and would continue "at first light" on Thursday.

Rivera's son, whose father is Ryan Dorsey, is reported to be unharmed. He reportedly told authorities that he and his mother went for a swim, but his mother never returned to the boat.

On Tuesday, Rivera had tweeted a photo of her kissing Josey with the caption, "just the two of us."

Lake Piru is located in Ventura County, California, in the Los Padres National Forest, over 50 miles north of Los Angeles.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...eported-missing-boat-ride-los-angeles-1302575

Not looking good for the young lady. Tragic.

Oh crap, it was in Los Padres National Forest . I drove through there the other day.

This is horrible. Why wasn't she wearing her jacket if they were on their own? Incredibly sad.

Oh crap, it was in Los Padres National Forest . I drove through there the other day.

This is horrible. Why wasn't she wearing her jacket if they were on their own? Incredibly sad.

Shit happens man, who knows? My wife's cousin died from drowning and he was a commercial fisherman or some such title.

Shit happens man, who knows? My wife's cousin died from drowning and he was a commercial fisherman or some such title.
I'm trying to word this so it doesn't sound like I'm wagging my finger in what's a tragic accident, I just think it's irresponsible doing that when you're the only adult in charge of your small son. Again, it was an accident, and really really tragic. Poor kid.

I'm trying to word this so it doesn't sound like I'm wagging my finger in what's a tragic accident, I just think it's irresponsible doing that when you're the only adult in charge of your small son. Again, it was an accident, and really really tragic. Poor kid.

He had the same scenario. His 2 year old was with him and thankfully went back to the house to get his mom. Idk man people get complacent because they can clearly swim.

Anyone watching season two of Hanna?

The first 2-3 episodes I really enjoyed and thought it was better than season 1

Episode 6 (and to a degree episode 5) its all gone to utter nonsensical shit..

The first 2-3 episodes I really enjoyed and thought it was better than season 1

Episode 6 (and to a degree episode 5) its all gone to utter nonsensical shit..

I acknowledge that the first three had a more consistent story line and a better developed world, but I enjoyed the feel of the first season by far.

That was another excellent episode of Agents of Shield.
Deke singing 'Don you forget about me' was so funny.

Anyone catch the reference by Mac calling that robots
Short Circuit like the movies ?

That was another excellent episode of Agents of Shield.
Deke singing 'Don you forget about me' was so funny.

Anyone catch the reference by Mac calling that robots
Short Circuit like the movies ?
Yeah it was a fun episode.
As for the Short Circuit reference, I didn't catch it. But I thought that he made some reference to the robot horror movie Chopping Mall, which he and Yo-Yo discussed before.

Dammit. I lost touch with AoS, my husband watched it yesterday and didn't even tell me about this. Simple Minds are still one of my favourite bands.

Yeah it got heavy on the kung fu past seasons,
But this season is excellent.

THE BATMAN TV Series Spinoff from Matt Reeves, Terence Winter Set at HBO Max

skqYgwq.jpg

HBO Max and Matt Reeves, the filmmaker behind the new Batman movie, have teamed up to develop a police drama series set in the crime-infested streets of the Caped Crusader’s hometown Gotham City.

Terence Winter, who created the Prohibition crime drama Boardwalk Empire and cut his teeth on The Sopranos, will write and executive produce the series, which is coming with a series commitment from HBO Max. Batman producer Dylan Clark and Warner Bros. Television are also involved.

The series does not yet have a title, although some have been calling it Gotham Central, harkening back to the police procedural comic from writers Ed Brubaker and Greg Rucka, and GCPD. Either way, it would deal with police detectives working in the shadow of one very batlike vigilante.

Here’s the cool wrinkle: The show will operate in the same story universe as Reeves’ movie, The Batman, which stars Robert Pattinson as Batman. It also has Jeffrey Wright in the role of detective or police commissioner James Gordon.

HBO Max says the series will be "set in the world Reeves is creating for The Batman feature film and will build upon the motion picture’s examination of the anatomy of corruption in Gotham City, ultimately launching a new Batman universe across multiple platforms. The series provides an unprecedented opportunity to extend the world established in the movie and further explore the myriad of compelling and complex characters of Gotham."

It is unclear whether Wright and Pattinson would appear in the show. No castings have been made at this early stage, sources say.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-reeves-terence-winter-set-at-hbo-max-1302540

Back