Television TV Show Thread

LOL Kevin Spacey has to pay $30 million to the House of Cards production company after getting fired for being metoo'd.

I'm happy, but it does set a dangerous precedent.

Not really. For decades, all of these contracts have had morals clauses that can be interpreted to cover incidents that predate the signing of the contract. The burden is on the actor not to do anything or have any skeletons the closet that will hinder their able to star in a production when they sign on.

Finally got around to watching Stranger Things. This show gets pretty dumb. I'm at the end of season 2. The gf really likes it for some reason so we're gonna end up finishing it. Hopefully season 3 is better.

LOL Kevin Spacey has to pay $30 million to the House of Cards production company after getting fired for being metoo'd.

Well I mean, I Didn't bother watching the last season. Didn't really see any point, and it WAS the flagship streaming show.

I guess I have to watch Yellowjackets on Showtime to see what crazy naked shit they did.

This show makes me need a character guide so I know which kid version is which adult version.

Last edited:
Just finished watching ARCANE. I don't know anything about the video game but this show steadily won me over episode after episode until I'm just blown away by its impressive worldbuilding, character depth and magnificently unique animation. Depending on future seasons, this has the potential to be one of my favorite animated series of all time.

netflix-arcane-league-of-legends-111121.jpg

@Loiosh @Anung Un Rama You gotta check this series out if you still haven't.

Just finished watching ARCANE. I don't know anything about the video game but this show steadily won me over episode after episode until I'm just blown away by its impressive worldbuilding, character depth and magnificently unique animation. Depending on future seasons, this has the potential to be one of my favorite animated series of all time.

Will do.

looks good. which streaming service?

Second that.
I have heard about this game 'League of Legends' for years now, but it was always from a random 13 year old, so I didn't pay it any mind.
I've been in an animation mood lately , so I decided to give this a go, andd, yeah, it was great.
The world building , the animation, characters, and it didn't go in the direction that one may have had expected it to. I definitely hope to see more of this ASAP. I ended up watching it one sitting.

'True Story'

Short series on Netflix starring Kevin Hart and Wesley Snipes.
Not a comedy though. It's about a comedian, Hart, and his fuck up of a brother, and how those fuck ups get put on him. It's actually quite dark.
Overall, I really enjoyed it. Good story, with some twists, and Hart and Snipes were very good and believable as brothers.
I believe the writers from the first 2 seasons of Narcos wrote this as well.

There were some parts of the story/characters that were a bit clunky/cringe..especially in the beginning.
That being said, it was interesting, because some of those things did end up having a worthy payoff in the end, so I largely forgave most of those incidents. They were like jokes that you had to wait for the punchline for.
Worthy of a Sunday afternoon binge watch.

Looks like fake anime

Back