Television TV Show Thread

watching Ted Lasso..about 4 eps in..pretty decent so far
Best show I've watched all year.

Anyone watching Dopesick on Hulu about Perdue and the Oxycontin story? I'm sure some of it is done up for drama but it's really good. Michael Keaton is excellent.

Trailer for Hulu's PAM & TAMMY Starring Lily James (Mine! Mine!), Sebastian Stan and Seth Rogen

Based on the true f**king scandal - Pam & Tommy, starring Lily James, Sebastian Stan, and Seth Rogen premieres February 2nd, only on Hulu.

Natasha Liu Bordizzo (Mine! Mine!) to Play Star Wars Rebels Character Sabine Wren in STAR WARS: AHSOKA

23CO0Sk.jpg

Natasha Liu Bordizzo (The Society) has been cast as a lead opposite Rosario Dawson in the Disney+ limited series Star Wars: Ahsoka, a spinoff from the streamer’s hit series The Mandalorian, Deadline has learned. Bordizzo will be taking on the character of Sabine Wren from the Star Wars Rebels animated series. Reps from Lucasfilm and Bordizzo did not return emails seeking comment.

Dawson stars as Ahsoka Tano in the limited series after making the Star Wars: Clone Wars and Rebels character’s live-action debut in The Mandalorian. The offshoot, written by Dave Filoni and executive produced by Filoni and Jon Favreau, will continue Ahsoka’s story.

No additional information about the new series has been released by Lucasfilm, but there has been a lot of online speculation that key characters from Rebels such as Sabine Wren and Ezra Bridger would join Ahsoka in the new show.

That is because, prior to dropping in on The Mandalorian to assess the Child, Ahsoka was last seen in the series finale of Rebels, where she and Wren set out to find Bridger, who had been whisked away by the Purrgil.

Sabine Wren, who was voiced on Rebels by Tiya Sircar, is a young Mandalorian warrior and graffiti artist, Imperial Academy dropout and a former bounty hunter with expert knowledge of weapons and explosives.

Ahsoha, which is eyeing a March production start date, according to a ProductionWeekly listing, also is expected to feature an appearance by Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker, who would reunite with his Jedi Padawan, Ahsoka, likely in flashbacks as the series is set five years after Return of the Jedi.

Bordizzo made her screen debut as Snow Vase in Netflix’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny. She also starred on the streamer’s series The Society and in the 2019 film Crazy About You. Her feature credits also include The Voyeurs, Detective Chinatown 2, Guns Akimbo and Hotel Mumbai. She will next be seen in Day Shift.

https://deadline.com/2021/11/star-w...e-wren-disney-plus-rosario-dawson-1234877527/

Decent choice. She sometimes looks good, sometimes average.

So Foundation is done and don't know if more seasons are coming. Invasion is a bit too slow moving.

I watched the sex lives of college girls hoping to see some good tits

The main chick is kinda cute and so is the only blond one

Back