Television TV Show Thread

Locke and Key is out! Anyone watch the first season?
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I've been watching House of Cards and I'm not sure I can get past Clare's stupid decision to fuck everything up for the sake of her shitty charity in a way that's bound to bite her in the arse.

Seinfeld is on Netflix. It stands the test of time m.
Like most people old enough, I've watched so many reruns of it while it was airing and still had cable until the early 2000's. It was always playing double episodes around dinner time/6pm-ish, was my go to. Since I cut the cord, I hadn't watched it since.

I'm watching it while eating dinners, or late night snacks, and sometimes before bed. It's still the perfect dinner/short burst watch. Outside the rougher first few episodes, it hasnt aged at all.

Like most people old enough, I've watched so many reruns of it while it was airing and still had cable until the early 2000's. It was always playing double episodes around dinner time/6pm-ish, was my go to. Since I cut the cord, I hadn't watched it since.

I'm watching it while eating dinners, or late night snacks, and sometimes before bed. It's still the perfect dinner/short burst watch. Outside the rougher first few episodes, it hasnt aged at all.
first few episodes were kinda weird eh

First Official Trailer for COWBOY BEBOP Live-Action Series; Premieres Nov. 19 on Netflix

COWBOY BEBOP is an action-packed space Western about three bounty hunters, aka “cowboys,” all trying to outrun the past. As different as they are deadly, Spike Spiegel (John Cho), Jet Black (Mustafa Shakir), and Faye Valentine (Daniella Pineda) form a scrappy, snarky crew ready to hunt down the solar system’s most dangerous criminals — for the right price. But they can only kick and quip their way out of so many scuffles before their pasts finally catch up with them. On Netflix Nov. 19.

I'm probably all alone in this but I'm really enjoying United States of Al.

Terrible trailer but I like the show.

Back