1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Television TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Dragonlordxxxxx, Mar 18, 2019.

1. ThulsaDooom Brown Belt

Not going to start a thread because it'll kick off a War Room-esque brouhaha so I'll post it here.

Dave Chapelle "The Closer" 1/10. Should be renamed "The Recycler." Nothing but rants about gays, trans, feminists, "I left 50 million on the table. I'm so famous," "remember I had a trans friend!" and whining about dipshits like Da Baby and Kevin Hart getting heat for making stupid public remarks. Weak, hacky, and the worst of all just boring and not funny. Having the audacity to say, "Stop punching down on my people" after punching down for an entire hour is some real hypocritical bullshit. He is officially in his BJ Penn old timey Irish boxing stance phase. He's not even in the same tier as Carlin, Pryor, Bruce, etc anymore. The real GOATs of comedy.

Fork likes this.
  2. Krixes The Undefeated Gaul Platinum Member

I've been watching the show "Heels" (Starz) and I love it!!!! Best show I've seen in a very long time. If any of you grew up, or still are fans of wrestling, you'll love it too!!!!

GtehMVP likes this.
  3. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Wandavision Spinoff Series in the Works at Disney+ Starring Kathryn Hahn as Agatha Harkness

[​IMG]

Marvel Studios is developing a spinoff of Emmy-winning Wandavision for Disney+, sources confirm to Deadline. The potential spinoff would be centered around Kathryn Hahn’s Agatha Harkness character which Hahn is set to reprise across the MCU — on streaming and in movies — under a larger deal she has made with the studio, sources said.

Wandavision is a genre-bending series created for Disney+ by Jac Schaeffer, which picks up weeks after the events of Avengers: Endgame. It centers on Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany), two super-powered beings living their ideal suburban lives in the town of Westview, New Jersey, who begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. Hahn’s Agatha Harkness, a witch from Salem, Massachusetts, was a fan-favorite breakout character, earning the actress her second career Emmy nomination to date (her first was for Transparent).

Schaeffer would serve as writer and executive producer on the Harkness spinoff, which was first reported by Deadline’s sister pub Variety. Schaeffer is under a joint overall deal with Marvel and 20th Television.

Hahn is also set to star in a limited series in development at Showtime centered on iconic comedian Joan Rivers. Her other upcoming projects include the Apple series The Shrink Next Door and the Rian Johnson feature Knives Out 2. Along with WandaVision, she previously earned an Emmy nomination for her time on Amazon’s Transparent.

https://deadline.com/2021/10/kathryn-hahn-wandavision-spinoff-disney-plus-deal-marvel-1234851541/

spamking and Francis Rossi like this.
  4. CrippleWerk Orange Belt

As a big pro wrestling fan obviously I love it but it's a really solid show regardless. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Krixes likes this.
  5. Gavster Purple Belt

I really enjoyed Love/Hate. I hated Robert Sheehan in Misfits, especially the first time watching but I like him in everything else.
    It also has Aiden Gillen Littlefinger play what is really similar to Littlefinger.
    8.5/10 IMDB. Respect.

6. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Official Teaser Trailer for THE EXPANSE Season 6; Premieres December 10, 2021

7. WhosTheBoss Degenerate

[​IMG]

Pick the right door and you’ll go free… pick the wrong door…and there HE’LL be.

8. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Man, I started watching this years ago but the only copies I could find were terrible quality so I stopped and forgot about it.

Started up again and it's great, thanks for reminding me.

Gavster likes this.
  9. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

So one season down for Heels and I'm going to give it a recommend, it was a lot of fun.

GtehMVP likes this.
  10. UberKneeOf209 Yellow Card Yellow Card

lol at this chucky show so far.

11. Solid Steel Belt

12. Jack Fiddler Purple Belt Platinum Member

He will probably cameo in the new season January but for all intents and purposes Damien Lewis has quit the show, unless they are pulling a Jon snow esque subterfuge, but you wouldn't know anything about that cuz you haven't seen GoT.

Solid likes this.
  13. Solid Steel Belt

That kinda sucks. Prince doesn't have the same charisma

Jack Fiddler likes this.
  14. Jack Fiddler Purple Belt Platinum Member

I really like Corey Stoll so he works for me. Another good show he is in is The Strain. I'm more broken up about Dollar Bill and mufee leaving

Solid likes this.
  15. Solid Steel Belt

I don't think they're necessarily leaving, maybe they're starting a competing firm or something

Jack Fiddler likes this.
  16. GtehMVP Black Belt

Was that (ep8) the season finale?

Great show, lot's of heart. Love that blonde too!

What are you thinking of Foundation? I like the mystery surrounding the object, even the strife among the Empire crew. I thought it started strong, but it doesnt feel like foundation.

I always thought it would be tough to adapt because of the lack of strong characters and big jumps in time. I'm kinda mixed on it, but as a sci-fi show I'm enjoying it enough to keep coming back.

17. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Yes, finale.

I'm really enjoying Foundation, but I haven't read the books in thirty years so I barely remember them. I absolutely love the universe they've fleshed out.

18. Rand M Arthur Brown Belt

They had better do this show justice or I am going postal in Palo Alto.

They could also do with adapting Transmetropolitan to a TV show too.

19. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Episode five was fantastic.

I started downloading it in 2160p, totally worth it.

GtehMVP likes this.
  20. GSP_37 Titanium Belt

Just learned Strike Back had an 8th season called Vendetta in 2020. Can't find a Bluray of this.

spamking likes this.