Television TV Show Thread

Tried and gave up when it first came out.

I started out the same. I don't think I even finished the first season all the way....
I skipped to the 2nd season to see how Bautisa would be, and it's been good so far.

I started out the same. I don't think I even finished the first season all the way....
I skipped to the 2nd season to see how Bautisa would be, and it's been good so far.

I like him in good films. In bad films he's been bad, but when used properly he's great.

I like him in good films. In bad films he's been bad, but when used properly he's great.
I was surprised at how good he's been in this so far. I don't think I've seen much of his stuff besides the Marvel movies.
The last thing I saw him in was that awful zombie movie on Netflix directed by Zack Snyder..so my expectations were low.

I was surprised at how good he's been in this so far. I don't think I've seen much of his stuff besides the Marvel movies.
The last thing I saw him in was that awful zombie movie on Netflix directed by Zack Snyder..so my expectations were low.

He was fantastic in Guardians, that goes without saying, and in Blade Runner.

I'll swing back around and check this show out this weekend.

I think the paper said the Isaac Asimov Apple TV+ scifi show starts this week. I think there's one more scifi show coming I wanted to watch, maybe Invasion.

I think the paper said the Isaac Asimov Apple TV+ scifi show starts this week. I think there's one more scifi show coming I wanted to watch, maybe Invasion.
Yup, Sept 24, can't wait

I only read the first book, excellent world building.

Anyone watching a PBS detective series called Endeavor? I just watched the first episode, love it. There are 9 seasons of it, with about 5 to 6 ep per. Run time looks consistently 90 mins or so per ep, so quality over quantity. First ep is self contained, with recurring starring casts. Just starting Ep2

It's a period piece set in the UK, set in the 60's, excellent stuff.

The fall premieres have me wanting to just veg on the couch and watch stuff . . . if only life would cooperate.

Official Trailer for Simon Kinberg's Sci-Fi Thriller INVASION; Premieres on Oct. 22 on Apple TV+

We are not alone. Extraterrestrial beings have made their way to Earth from across the universe. Civilization could collapse. And survival is up to you. Invasion follows a global cast - including Sam Neill, Golshifteh Farahani, Shamier Anderson, Billy Barrett, and Shioli Kutsuna - as they try to navigate a terrifying new reality infested by lethal aliens. Premieres October 22 on Apple TV+

Apple-TV-Invasion-key-art-2-31.jpg

Russel T Davies is returning as the showrunner to Doctor Who!
doctorwho-celebrate.gif

Davies, who was the fantasy drama's showrunner until 2009, will take over when Chris Chibnall departs next year.
"I'm beyond excited to be back on my favourite show," said Davies, who resumes his role as the show prepares to mark its 60th anniversary in 2023.
One of his first responsibilities will be to decide who takes over the Tardis following Jodie Whittaker's exit.
The actress is set to hang up her Sonic Screwdriver after one more six-part series and three 2022 specials.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-58682472

Official Trailer for Simon Kinberg's Sci-Fi Thriller INVASION; Premieres on Oct. 22 on Apple TV+

We are not alone. Extraterrestrial beings have made their way to Earth from across the universe. Civilization could collapse. And survival is up to you. Invasion follows a global cast - including Sam Neill, Golshifteh Farahani, Shamier Anderson, Billy Barrett, and Shioli Kutsuna - as they try to navigate a terrifying new reality infested by lethal aliens. Premieres October 22 on Apple TV+

Apple-TV-Invasion-key-art-2-31.jpg

I completely abandoned the British War of the Worlds.

They made the Martians... Humans.

It slowly went from incredibly good to complete garbage.

Invasion looks good. I'm in.

It looks good but they always do and they always burn out.

Ten years ago we had Falling Skies which has probably been the best of them but the drama got so tiresome I lost interest and drifted away.

Main titles every episode were pretty great.

I'm definitely going to watch this new one, can't help myself.

New trailer for the Foundation adaptation that’s coming to AppleTV:

So did anyone else watch this?

Absolutely loved the first episode and enjoyed the second, looking forward to more.

The first ep of Foundation didn't really make me itch to watch the second ep. I guess I gotta keep watching to see WTF that floating metal labia is with the force field.

First Teaser Trailer for Neil Gaiman's THE SANDMAN Live-Action Series on Netflix

The Lord of Dreams has been summoned, and captured, by mortal men. Once free from his captivity, this eternal ruler of Dreams will realize that his troubles are only just beginning. The Sandman is a Netflix series based on the groundbreaking comic book series created for DC by Neil Gaiman. The series is Executive Produced by Neil Gaiman, Allan Heinberg, & David S. Goyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back