TV Show Thread (EVIL DEAD TV Series; Video of THE SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY Crossover)

Elementary is unwatchable imo. One of the few shoes I couldn't take. Terrible casting and vanilla, plain, boring writing. They just took Sherlock and made another standard style CBS average police show that is nice and average/safe. It's probably my biggest TV disappointment in years.

CBS Drama shows are garbage and Elementary is no different.

First Look at the New Gregor Clegane in GAME OF THRONES Set Images

New set photos from HBO's Game of Thrones season four gives us our first look at 6'9" Hafthor Julius Bjornsson, who is the latest actor to portray Gregor Clegane, otherwise known as

That's the 3rd actor isn't it ??? At least he looks more Muscular than the second guy.

Tried the new comedy The Crazy Ones starring Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar. So-so. Will follow it for a couple of episodes to see where it goes since it's from creator David E. Kelley.

Couldn't really get into Dads. Not my style of Sitcom.

I gave Brooklyn Nine Nine a shot and thought it was pretty good. It's has the same writers from The Office and Parks and Recreation, so I think it's a show I'll enjoy.

Wow, so many people hating on Elementary.

53x0g0.jpg

I caught the Pilot for that new show Trophy Wife and was pleasantly surprised. That has some serious potential if the Pilot is any indication.

Binged watched The Bridge. Super shitty show. Now it's a new episode & I'm fucking confused. Where the hell are they going after closing out the last ep?

To all you Elementary critics:

OH6rN7v.gif

It's too bad NCIS doesn't get more love around here. Just watched season 11's premiere and as usual, it had me from the beginning. Sucks Ziva is leaving, but her character was starting to run its course. Her hotness will be missed, but I think the show will do better without her.

Blasphemy.

I enjoy the whole dynamic between Tony and Ziva, i'm going to miss that. NCIS is great though, NCIS LA not so much.

Watched Hostages last night. Felt like everything would have been resolved in a 2-hour television movie. Surprised they're going to stretch this premise for a whole season. The show is likely to drag and I'll probably get irritated with each new episode.

Agreed. It has no legs.

Elementary is fun but BBC's Sherlock is on another level.

Try to check it out. Each season only has 3 episodes.

I like both shows, very different though. I think you can watch elementary more casually and Sherlock is a show you have to pay attention to or you have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Finally got around to seeing the pilot for Sleepy Hollow, like the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse angle , curious to see how it plays out, this could get a cult following similar to Grimm

Anyone seen Tennant in Broadchurch?

Have 8 episodes dvr'd already & wondering if its worth the effort. Had a couple of duffers recently(Hostages, Luther, final season of Dexter)
Yes, I thought it was really good. I looked forward to it every week.
Finally got around to seeing the pilot for Sleepy Hollow, like the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse angle , curious to see how it plays out, this could get a cult following similar to Grimm
It's not amazing but it's good enough to stick with.

Yes, I thought it was really good. I looked forward to it every week.

It's not amazing but it's good enough to stick with.

Hopefully it gets a full season order at the very least, I love these supernatural shows

Anyone watched Stephen Merchant's 'Hello Ladies'?

Curious as to what folk thought of its pilot. Don't have HBO, would've tuned in for sure otherwise.

BREAKING BAD Finale Smashes Records With 10.3 Million Viewers

Breaking-Bad-Series-Finale-Badger-Pete-Dragonlord.jpg

The finale of Breaking Bad made good on two months of surging ratings, wrapping its five-season run on Sunday night with another record. An extended 75-minute episode of the AMC drama averaged 10.3 million viewers during its original 9 p.m. broadcast. That's up from last week's 6.6 million viewers and the fourth record audience brought in during the final eight episodes. The finale is only outranked by The Walking Dead as AMC's most watched original broadcast to date.

Despite the critical mass of attention for the Emmy winner's swan song, Breaking Bad was up against its biggest competition of the season. The episode aired head-to-head against Sunday Night Football, scripted premieres on the Big Four and the return of Showtime's Homeland. Football aside, Breaking Bad is on track to be Sunday's strongest performer in the targeted adults 18-49 demographic. The show brought in 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser-friendly age group. That's up 300 percent from last year's conclusion to the first half of season five, even trumping the previous series record of 6.6 million total viewers.

Breaking Bad premiered on Jan. 20, 2008, to a modest 1.41 million viewers. The show only cracked the 2 million mark on one occasion during the first four seasons, but critical acclaim and a streaming deal with Netflix saw more and more viewers get turned on to the drama.

TV Ratings: BREAKING BAD Finale Smashes Records With 10.3 Million Viewers

Nathalie Emmanuel Strips Down in GAME OF THRONES Set Photos

A lot of you in the Game of Thrones thread have been wondering if Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel) would get naked in the show. Wonder no more. New set photos (via CBM) for season four show that the English actress stripping down to her birthday suit. We also see set pics of Sophie Turner, Peter Dinklage and Charles Dance attending some sort of festivity.

a708cc18-c66b-413c-9ea9-ee5d231a9e2e.jpg

173e083c-e635-4c5d-abcf-62b781577ac9.jpg

e59b4791-31ac-42a6-a4bd-de30634f04a3.jpg

ar91NBb.jpg

nzOZSlW.jpg

VkmDRZq.jpg

Nathalie Emmanuel Strips Down in GAME OF THRONES Set Photos

A lot of you in the Game of Thrones thread have been wondering if Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel) would get naked in the show. Wonder no more. New set photos (via CBM) for season four show that the English actress stripping down to her birthday suit. We also see set pics of Sophie Turner, Peter Dinklage and Charles Dance attending some sort of festivity.

a708cc18-c66b-413c-9ea9-ee5d231a9e2e.jpg

173e083c-e635-4c5d-abcf-62b781577ac9.jpg

e59b4791-31ac-42a6-a4bd-de30634f04a3.jpg

yes-reaction-gifs-2_thumb.gif

Back