TV Show Thread (EVIL DEAD TV Series; Video of THE SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY Crossover)

THE SIMPSONS to Kill Off a Major Character in Season 25 or 26

4rt4l5.jpg

The Grim Reaper is headed back to Fox's The Simpsons. Executive producer Al Jean told reporters during a recent conference call that the writers are working on a script where a character will pass away. "We are doing this story for the same reason we do all others -- we think it has a good emotional through line," Jean told THR on Tuesday, keeping under wraps whether the character would be killed off or pass away. "The story will be produced this year though it may air in season 26."

While details are scarce, Jean hinted that "the actor playing the character won an Emmy" for the role, stopping short of revealing which of the beloved (or not so beloved?) animated gang would not survive. Jean told THR that the episode would happen sometime in mid- to late-2014.

Pressed for details, Jean would not comment beyond the Emmy clue when asked if the death would lead into a "Who Shot Mr. Burns?"-type story, only noting that he hoped the stunt would get "Breaking Bad-type numbers"

THE SIMPSONS to Kill Off a Major Character Portrayed by an Emmy Winner

4rt4l5.jpg

The Grim Reaper is headed back to Fox's The Simpsons. Executive producer Al Jean told reporters during a recent conference call that the writers are working on a script where a character will pass away. "We are doing this story for the same reason we do all others -- we think it has a good emotional through line," Jean told THR on Tuesday, keeping under wraps whether the character would be killed off or pass away. "The story will be produced this year though it may air in season 26."

While details are scarce, Jean hinted that "the actor playing the character won an Emmy" for the role, stopping short of revealing which of the beloved (or not so beloved?) animated gang would not survive. Jean told THR that the episode would happen sometime in mid- to late-2014.

Pressed for details, Jean would not comment beyond the Emmy clue when asked if the death would lead into a "Who Shot Mr. Burns?"-type story, only noting that he hoped the stunt would get "Breaking Bad-type numbers"

my money is on

Abe_simpson.gif

Watch THE WALKING DEAD Complete Webisodes "The Oath"

The-Walking-Dead-The-Oath-Dragonlord.jpg

The Walking Dead season 4 won

4rt4l5.jpg

Who ever is voiced by Hank Azaria , meaning APU, Chief Wiggam and host of others

Its gonna be Sideshow Bob. Grammar won an emmy for him right? Anyway I havent cared about a Simpson character being killed off since both Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz both mysteriously disappeared the same time

Man, please please let it be fucking marge. Although it won't happen in a million years, just wishful thinking.

David Tennant to Reprise Lead Role in Fox

Nathalie Emmanuel has got my Dinklage looking more like Hugh Laurie.

Killing Abe Simpson or Burns would be the death knell of a show that's been heading in that direction anyway. Two of the best characters of the entire series.

Lets face the facts- any character on the show that's still around has continued to be part of this long ass series for a reason. So if you kill said character off it will probably piss of a lot of fans. Why are they even doing this hype bullshit. Time for another Poochie/Roy episode to poke fun at this phenomenon of contrived killing off characters purely to generate attention...but that would require more incisiveness than the Simpsons has delivered in a good long while.

I love the Simpsons but its sad to see it so past it's prime.

Watching The Blacklist pilot starring James Spader. Promising start, will be watching again!

Its gonna be Sideshow Bob. Grammar won an emmy for him right? Anyway I havent cared about a Simpson character being killed off since both Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz both mysteriously disappeared the same time

That's what immediately popped into my mind. he'll probably sacrifice himself for Bart.

You mean Watson :p

Are you poking fun at me?

Or the show?

I realize he is Watson. I can't wait for another season of Sherlock much longer.

And if you're insinuating that Watson is the best part of the show then NINJA PLEASE.

Are you poking fun at me?

Or the show?

I realize he is Watson. I can't wait for another season of Sherlock much longer.

And if you're insinuating that Watson is the best part of the show then NINJA PLEASE.

My bad read your post wrong :icon_chee:redface:

Simpsons is crap now. It is still one of my favorite shows ever (season 3-10). I'm more excited about the Vampire Diaries season 5 premiere tomorrow.

Back