• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

It's not an ambiguous term. "Unedited" means not edited. You film the interview and release what you filmed without chopping it up or cutting anything.

You mean uncut interview

No, I don't. I appreciate the attempt to save face, but cut means shortened or censored, edited means altered in any way.

And then you claimed that edited meant without cutting or chopping.

Chances are however the interview will be edited as most footage is, i don't see why it matters though.

The 2 clips I have seen were great. Tucker asking about imprisoned journalists and Putin asking him about trying to be in the CIA

Will watch it all once the young ones go to bed

Carlson is an imbecile. Enjoy Vlad's history lesson so far though.

Look dude... You might not agree with it, which is fine.

But running around arresting people who to do stuff you don't agree with is a slippery slope you don't want to go down.

Such things can turn around the other direction as well.

I am interested in what Putin might have to say. I know almost of it will be lies or whatever. He's going to try to demonize the west and rationalize his actions. But what else is going to come out of it? Any surprises? Who knows. Likely not, there's really no way to rationalize his actions in Ukraine.

But I prefer to hear it and make my own opinions. The latest movement of just censoring and blocking all opposing views is completely retarded.

I'd support a western journalist interviewing the scum from Hamas as well. Let them run their mouth and make fools of themselves on the world stage.

And in that scenario, you're more like to get a Leftist Journalist from CNN or MSNBC.

Would you want that journalist arrested too?

Journalist my ass, that piece of shit doesn't deserve the right. All he does is cause disunity and chaos with his nonsensical bs. Biggest waste of space ive ever seen was Fucker Carlson

Say what you want about Putin and his motivations but it's comically embarrassing to compare this guy's cognitive ability with the two geriatric brain-melts being offered up in America.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yup. I used to listen to all his interviews on oil & energy as part of my job, Putin understands the importance of energy better than the energy & industry ministers in most of the Western world. Some, or many of us don't agree with him for various reasons, but he's actually got a functional brain unlike most of retarded bumblefucks we have in the West.

First question he is asked why he invaded Ukraine. And his reason for invading Ukraine is a looooooong drawn out mish mash of:

20 minutes in… “eh… Ukraine was never their own country to begin with”.

25 minutes in…. “eh,….. Ukraine belonged to Russia anyways”.

30 minutes in… “eh… their land never belonged to them and Hungary should be able to reclaim parts of Ukraine also”.

I think we are seeing the problem here from the beginning .

Last edited:
Why wouldn't Tucker, and why would it be a negative to be the only one who can be trusted to air an interview in full and not splice and edit to fit a narrative?
He is trusted. To spread their narrative without question. BFD that he's getting an interview. Does anyone expect anything other than a puff piece?

So we trust the media and putin now?

Be honest...how many of these did you believe at first?
1. Russian collusion
2. Jussie Smollett
3. Bubba Wallace garage pull
4. Covington kids
5. Kavanaugh rape
6. Trump pee tape
7. Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
8. Border agents whipped migrants.
9. Trump saved nuclear secrets at Mar-a-Lago
10. Steele Dossier
11. Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
12.Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
13. Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
14. Muslim travel ban
15. Trump built cages for migrant kids
16. Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
17. SUV killed parade marchers
18. Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
19. Don't say gay was in a bill
20. Putin price hike
21.Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
22. Mostly peaceful protests
23. Officer Sicknick was murdered by protesters
24. BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
25. Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of "The Beast"
Is this the updated list? Have you sent these to @Whippy McGee so he can update his spreadsheet?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back