Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
Would Biden be able to step down before the election[for whatever reason] and Harris allowed to then become the Presidential candidate instead? Are there rules that can enable her to do so?

LET’S GET IT ON

EverlastingUniqueIvorygull-max-1mb.gif

One will be Sudafed the other will literally be propped up and used like a puppet
Would Biden be able to step down before the election[for whatever reason] and Harris allowed to then become the Presidential candidate instead? Are there rules that can enable her to do so?
The Mr. Socko of the Democratic Party. He is simply a vessel of the party agenda.
tenor.gif

AOC has admitted it as fact that Biden can be "pushed"...in the end if I wanted Kamala Harris as President, I would have voted for her in the primary...she still thinks that Tupac is alive.

Last edited:
The Mr. Socko of the Democratic Party. He is simply a vessel of the party agenda.
tenor.gif

AOC has admitted it as fact that Biden can be "pushed"...in the end if I wanted Kamala Harris as President, I would have voted for her in the primary...she still thinks that Tupac is alive.

Pushed? He prolly wouldn't even know. The Dems will continue to lurch to the left.

Are people really going to attempt to sit through these debates?

Bless all your little hearts if you watch these 2 goofs yap at each other for an hour and a half.
Man this guy probly gets so much puss! Hahaha

Trump has had an interest in boxing/mma his entire adult life, unlike Biden who's made a career out of thievery in politics for 50+ years. Yeah, no, Trump would literally beat his ass if he got froggy.

I expect quite a boring affair among two very old men that will be hailed by both sides as an enormous win for either side. the media will say biden "looked presidential" and other horseshit like that. trump will be tweeting 100 times from a toilet after the debate, in all caps.

so predictable.

Biden is naturally much, much more intelligent and has a bigger vocabulary, but Trump is really great at dismissing facts and pretending he knows what he’s talking about and that he has a plan. Biden is also clearly deteriorating and is probably reliving the Korea war in his backyard, in his pyjamas.
I think you’ll be surprised. Joe has a stutter issue and will probably make mistakes but he won’t fall asleep on stage, drooling.

He’s definitely lost a step or 5. But he’s done some kick ass town halls and speeches. Also, Trump is a far worse debater than the Dem field during the primaries. Joe looks like shit debating literal Rhodes scholars and a professor but Trump is actually terrible at debating. Sure, his cult likes the childish comebacks but his record is atrocious.

My take is Trump should be the one worried about the debates and Biden should be chomping at the bit to get out there.

Now that I said all of that Biden will probably have a stroke on live TV.

Trump has had an interest in boxing/mma his entire adult life, unlike Biden who's made a career out of thievery in politics for 50+ years. Yeah, no, Trump would literally beat his ass if he got froggy.

Trump would gas within 10 seconds. Even the Pope made fun of him for being fat.

Back