Elections Stop the press! Trump picks Vivek as winner of the 4th debate

Birdbrain is a good one, who is that? I always liked Pocahontas the most but of course that one's more old school.

Trump isn't picking Vivek for VP, he will get a cabinet position though, possibly something in foreign relations.

Kari Lake is the front runner for VP.
She was his front runner a few months ago but I thinks her squatting attempt at trumps pad didn’t help much.

Trump and Vivek at least share something in common, they each have their own piss gate now.

Birdbrain is a good one, who is that? I always liked Pocahontas the most but of course that one's more old school.
"Birdbrain" is pretty old school too. That's like a "Flintstones" insult. I'm pretty sure it was directed at Haley.

She was his front runner a few months ago but I thinks her squatting attempt at trumps pad didn’t help much.

Trump and Vivek at least share something in common, they each have their own piss gate now.
Much like Vivek, she's too enigmatic for Trump. He ain't sharing that spotlight with anybody.

His VP will be a boring nameless suit like Pence, only with tits.

Much like Vivek, she's too enigmatic for Trump. He ain't sharing that spotlight with anybody.

His VP will be a boring nameless suit like Pence, only with tits.
This is one of those rare moments we can agree on something…

But who’s tits?

I still think he opts for a woman, Vivek doesn't really do much for him in terms of covering his weaknesses.

Vivek's persona is an arrogant, outspoken businessman. He's not going to draw much if any minority votes that Trump wouldn't already get himself, and his age means nothing to Trump voters who still think their daddy is fit and healthy pushing 80.

Vivek will be treated as a 'loyal' who will get a position like Ben Carson.

This is one of those rare moments we can agree on something…

But who’s tits?
Probably some MAGA Librarian you never heard of.

She'll be some unassuming "Wednesday Addams" cold, cold bitch, that's for sure.

it's only fair to post this

IMG-Peter-Kuper-Final-Stages.jpg

So sounds like Trump picked his VP nominee. I wonder if Biden changes his.

Ron running against Don was a bad move. His overall support is down. Not sure what he was thinking.

desantis will be a case study, had one of the dumbest campaigns ever. he could have ran as don's VP and then opened up the chance to be pres in '28 but some idiot sat him down and said he could win 1 on 1 vs the orange man and then he proceeded ot tank any chances of a presidential career forever.

Trump isn't picking Vivek for VP, he will get a cabinet position though, possibly something in foreign relations.

Kari Lake is the front runner for VP.

ya vivek is good for a cabinet position for sure. hope he doesn't pick lake. hate saying this but don't they need to pick someone that will get them more votes cause kari's already MAGA. pence gave trump more christian votes, not sure what kari will get him.

ya vivek is good for a cabinet position for sure. hope he doesn't pick lake. hate saying this but don't they need to pick someone that will get them more votes cause kari's already MAGA. pence gave trump more christian votes, not sure what kari will get him.

Here's the thing, Lake might get him more women votes but Vivek won't get him more minority votes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back