Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
Reserved for the btfo teleprompter joe will have to
endure

Are people really going to attempt to sit through these debates?

Bless all your little hearts if you watch these 2 goofs yap at each other for an hour and a half.

Biden is naturally much, much more intelligent and has a bigger vocabulary, but Trump is really great at dismissing facts and pretending he knows what he’s talking about and that he has a plan. Biden is also clearly deteriorating and is probably reliving the Korea war in his backyard, in his pyjamas.

I'm hoping that it's good comedy, but we'll know from the pacing of the first 15 minutes or so what kind of night it's going to be.

Biden is naturally much, much more intelligent and has a bigger vocabulary, but Trump is really great at dismissing facts and pretending he knows what he’s talking about and that he has a plan. Biden is also clearly deteriorating and is probably reliving the Korea war in his backyard, in his pyjamas.
source.gif

Literally no one ever thinks Biden is intelligent. Certainly not Obama. lol

Did old white guy Joe serve in the military

I'm hoping that it's good comedy, but we'll know from the pacing of the first 15 minutes or so what kind of night it's going to be.
I wanna see Trump drag Biden into the later rounds, the deep water.

Hat tip to you and @Diogenes of Sinope---on the Biden gif and the debate poster.

Im only watching for the eventual biden break down in which he either attempts to tackle Trump, one of his eyes explode, or a push up challenge is requested

Back