Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
The audience would go wild. I think Trump respond very poorly to physical violence, I can imagine him turtling.

tenor.gif

look at that raw power. Joe would wake up back in his basement.

No crowd right? The cheering is awful.
I thought I heard last night not a packed house/normal, but like 80 people in the audience or something?
It was some oddball low number.

I think Joe is one of those old guys who would like to get into a fight actually. I’m not saying he’s some kind of badass, but Trump is just completely a whimp.

Joe would absolutely like too, I’m sure, but it would go down like those sad videos of elderly people fighting and just losing their balance and falling constantly for him. Trumps a fat ass but he’s still got a strong base and good balance.

t_1519693258169_name_t_1519693240979_name_trump.gif

Look at him move like a cat to address a potential threat. Like a political cheetah.

Are people really going to attempt to sit through these debates?

Bless all your little hearts if you watch these 2 goofs yap at each other for an hour and a half.
Dude, this might be the funniest thing on TV since I Love Lucy.

Biden is naturally much, much more intelligent and has a bigger vocabulary, but Trump is really great at dismissing facts and pretending he knows what he’s talking about and that he has a plan. Biden is also clearly deteriorating and is probably reliving the Korea war in his backyard, in his pyjamas.
You don't really believe that part about Biden and his intelligence and vocabulary, do you?

Yep, 78 year old Joe Biden would look like this.

Trump easily takes him, just by having 50 pounds on him. Trump's doing three rallies a day while Biden's quitting before 10am.

Trump is a giant pussy, that bridges the age gap.

Biden is naturally much, much more intelligent and has a bigger vocabulary, but Trump is really great at dismissing facts and pretending he knows what he’s talking about and that he has a plan. Biden is also clearly deteriorating and is probably reliving the Korea war in his backyard, in his pyjamas.

lol, Biden doesn't even know what fucking state he is in.

Trump is a giant pussy, that bridges the age gap.

so kind of like you but YUUUUUUGE!!!

Not a fan of neither but Imo Biden will get Costa’d.

Biden by arm bar. Donny starts well but gasses quickly. Creepy Joe takes him down and taps him in the second round:)

Back