Trump/Ukraine V27 - Trump Wins....Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but those were fake witnesses. Trump blocked the REAL witnesses, who had all the REAL dirt.

This is where they're at. LOL.

The best part is nobody BLOCKED anything. If you keep precedent with the Clinton impeachment, you can only call the same witnesses that were called in the house, not new ones.

Replied twice after Trump said he did not think it was illegal to take foreign help (as he called it Oppo Research) on two different occasions...

“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“ wrote Ellen Weintraub, chairwoman of the FEC. “ This is not a novel concept.“...cite

"GAO Decided Trump’s Hold on Ukraine Funding Was Illegal and It Wasn’t a Tough Call"

AHHHHH!!! Not the GAO’s opinion. Oh nos.

No mention of any quid pro quo. White House claims programmatic delays.

Here we go down the rabbit hole....again.

You’re a nut.

I'm an American.

I only kneel before the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.
giphy.gif

ok.

You are not disputing in either of your points that he did something illegal.

Read the post I replied to.

I kinda am, if you carry my statement to its conclusion: the GAO accuses lots of presidents of breaking laws. We don't impeach and sue those presidents.

Trump may win, but we don't.

Congress is spending almost 40 million on this farce. DC must have pristine roads, amazing schools, no hungry or homeless men, women or children for us to be doing this shit.

If the precedent is "he can do whatever he wants" whats to stop him from doing this exact same thing over again? Withholding congressional funds for personal political gain? He can now do that with impunity. From here on out he can turn the government into his personal whore house and the party will straight up let him do it.

Then surely he will be voted out in a landslide in November eh? If not, it might be time to re-evaluate your political thinking or it's going to be a long 5 years.

Haven't had but a couple posts through the past 10 threads, but it's really pathetic that conservative people and posters like Heretic are actively cheering on open corruption and claiming it as a victory.

And the first reply to this will be a childish meme or other empty response, because actual thinking is out the door.
Both sides are corrupt.

Pelosi impeached Trump but not Bush. She is a fucking fraud and so is Trump.

Trump may win, but we don't.

Congress is spending almost 40 million on this farce.

And who is to blame for this farce? The Democrats.

It is what it is, but the Dems are the ones to blame for this nonsense. They pulled the trigger.

ya that is just a blatant lie.
  • Tuesday, Nov. 19, morning: Jennifer Williams, an aide to Vice President Mike Pence; Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Director for European Affairs at the National Security Council.
  • Tuesday, Nov. 19, afternoon: Ambassador Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine; Tim Morrison, a White House aide with the National Security Council.
  • Wednesday, Nov. 20, morning: Ambassador Gordon Sondland, U.S. Ambassador to the European Union.
  • Wednesday, Nov. 20, afternoon: Laura Cooper, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russian, Ukrainian, and Eurasian Affairs; David Hale, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs.
  • Thursday, Nov. 21, morning: Fiona Hill, former National Security Council senior director for Europe and Russia.

And who is to blame for this farce? The Democrats.

It is what it is, but the Dems are the ones to blame for this nonsense. They pulled the trigger.
Did you see me take sides? No!

All of them are corrupt. If you think Trump is any different then look at the non-existent healthcare plan.

Illegals can GTFO.

trump-angel-warrior-618x403_0.jpg

Lol, I've been telling people exactly this. The Trumpsters have compromised their integrity, religion, and political party all because they hate hispanics. They thinly hide this under the veil of illegal immigration.

Regarding the Senate trial this is actually the best outcome for the Democrats...he was going to be acquitted no matter if there were witnesses or not. At least this way it exposes the Republicans again for the umpteenth time.

Did you see me take sides? No!

All of them are corrupt. If you think Trump is any different then look at the non-existent healthcare plan.

I never said you took sides. If you're looking for anyone to blame for this colossal waste of time and money though...look to the left.

Both sides are corrupt.

Pelosi impeached Trump but not Bush. She is a fucking fraud and so is Trump.

Dumb. Trump is endlessly more impeachable than Bush. It's not even close. The only arguments to the contrary relies on ham-handed comments about the consequences of the Iraq War, regardless of its apparent propriety, constitutionality, or political approval.

Lol, I've been telling people exactly this. The Trumpsters have compromised their integrity, religion, and political party all because they hate hispanics.

The Liberal mind at work...

@andnowweknow

Here we are, we both knew deep down this was coming. Mitch’s game is just too strong.

Anyway, here’s to your gentlemen like behavior during our bet.

{<redford}

I’ll pm you
lay it on me you beautiful son of a bitch. My body is ready.

AHHHHH!!! Not the GAO’s opinion. Oh nos.

No mention of any quid pro quo. White House claims programmatic delays.

Here we go down the rabbit hole....again.

You’re a nut.
The claim was 'he did nothng illegal'.

i showed he did.

Nuff said.

I never said you took sides. If you're looking for anyone to blame for this colossal waste of time and money though...look to the left.
I'm blaming every single one of them.

You are a dumb ass if you are only looking at it from the right.

Dumb. Trump is endlessly more impeachable than Bush. It's not even close. The only arguments to the contrary relies on ham-handed comments about the consequences of the Iraq War, regardless of its apparent propriety, constitutionality, or political approval.
Bush lied to Congress about a fucking war. His entire administration lied about a war. He openly committed war crimes by allowing torture.

Answer this: how many people died because Trump because of Trump lying to Congress?

Are you really this stupid? Did Trump steal your brain?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.