Trump/Ukraine V27 - Trump Wins....Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Last thread is overflowing with Liberal tears.

Continue arguing here.

Haven't had but a couple posts through the past 10 threads, but it's really pathetic that conservative people and posters like Heretic are actively cheering on open corruption and claiming it as a victory.

And the first reply to this will be a childish meme or other empty response, because actual thinking is out the door.

Man i just came to say remember how fucking great Obama was?

that dude called Kanye West a Jack ass, killed Osama, was black and white simultaneously, and he didn’t get impeached

Hot damn

Now we have a hot dog for president

Haven't had but a couple posts through the past 10 threads, but it's really pathetic that conservative people and posters like Heretic are actively cheering on open corruption and claiming it as a victory.

And the first reply to this will be a childish meme or other empty response, because actual thinking is out the door.

why do you care though? they (the non-Americans) can obsess over our country & politics all they want. at the end of the day, they have no power because they can't vote.

Voters are now going to be meddling in the 2020 election! Trump might be re-elected. WTFFFFFFFFF Democrats didn’t get to remove the republican president just ‘cus!!!!

Hold me.

Voters are now going to be meddling in the 2020 election with Trump! WTFFFFFFFFF Democrats didn’t get to remove the republican president just ‘cus!!!!

Hold me.

I rest my case

If the precedent is "he can do whatever he wants" whats to stop him from doing this exact same thing over again? Withholding congressional funds for personal political gain? He can now do that with impunity. From here on out he can turn the government into his personal whore house and the party will straight up let him do it.

why do you care though? they (the non-Americans) can obsess over our country & politics all they want. at the end of the day, they have no power because they can't vote.

Because millions of Americans think just like they do. It doesn't matter much to me their citizenship. The thinking is the same, and it's depressing.

EPpg323WsAEwO1Z

51-49 SENATE REJECTS WITNESSES
TRIAL WRAPS NEXT WEEK
STATE OF UNION DELAY?

If the precedent is "he can do whatever he wants" whats to stop him from doing this exact same thing over again? Withholding congressional funds for personal political gain? He can now do that with impunity. From here on out he can turn the government into his personal whore house and the party will straight up let him do it.

Boogeyman everywhere! ROFL

Because millions of Americans think just like they do. It doesn't matter much to me their citizenship. The thinking is the same, and it's depressing.

bro, it's best to focus on your countrymen. that's the best advice I can give you.

Boogeyman everywhere! ROFL

So you're saying he can't do whatever he wants? Even though he just did, consequence free? He committed an act of war without congressional approval, withheld congressionally approved funds in order to pressure Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden, and you're saying I'm overreacting and seeing boogeymen? Nixon resigned over less than this.

You should probably take a break from politics. Maybe restrict internet access.

The fact at any point, you actually believed there was any legitimacy to this three year embarrassing attempt at impeaching a duly elected president, just shows how unstable you really are.

Might be a good time to limit MSNBC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.