Trump/Ukraine V27 - Trump Wins....Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying he can't do whatever he wants? Even though he just did, consequence free? He committed an act of war without congressional approval, withheld congressionally approved funds in order to pressure Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden, and you're saying I'm overreacting and seeing boogeymen? Nixon resigned over less than this.

Of course he can’t. Only crazy people think he’s above the law.

It’s interesting how rabid some people have gotten having been convinced that trying to expose corruption commited by the former administration is corruption in itself.

But oh well, those particular folks had already made up their minds that Trump needed to be impeached before he even took office.

Fuck those traitorous scumbags, let them seethe in their own tears and rage now.

@andnowweknow

Here we are, we both knew deep down this was coming. Mitch’s game is just too strong.

Anyway, here’s to your gentlemen like behavior during our bet.

{<redford}

I’ll pm you

If the precedent is "he can do whatever he wants" whats to stop him from doing this exact same thing over again? Withholding congressional funds for personal political gain? He can now do that with impunity. From here on out he can turn the government into his personal whore house and the party will straight up let him do it.

If he finds himself losing to whoever the Dem nominee is prior to the election does anyone think he will not do that?

Trump believes winning is all that matters and if you worry about how you get there you are a sucker.

The only way he does not try to cheat in this election like that is if he is so far ahead he does not need to. But even then he still might.

bro, it's best to focus on your countrymen. that's the best advice I can give you.

Thank you. But I'm an internationalist. I hate the "you don't live here, so your opinion is invalid" stuff. It's lazy. A bad opinion by a foreigner can be handled in the same way as a bad opinion by a countryman.

You should probably take a break from politics. Maybe restrict internet access.

The fact at any point, you actually believed there was any legitimacy to this three year embarrassing attempt at impeaching a duly elected president, just shows how unstable you really are.

Might be a good time to limit MSNBC as well.

My case rests me. Holy shit.

1500x500

I'm an American.

I only kneel before the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.

I'm happy to say I have spent less than 1 minute total thinking about this dog and pony show.

Thank you. But I'm an internationalist. I hate the "you don't live here, so your opinion is invalid" stuff. It's lazy. A bad opinion by a foreigner can be handled in the same way as a bad opinion by a countryman.

my point is why stress over those who literally come online to instigate? they have nothing invested in this. it's a form of trolling.

No he didn’t. You sound crazy as hell.

Replied twice after Trump said he did not think it was illegal to take foreign help (as he called it Oppo Research) on two different occasions...

“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“ wrote Ellen Weintraub, chairwoman of the FEC. “ This is not a novel concept.“...cite

"GAO Decided Trump’s Hold on Ukraine Funding Was Illegal and It Wasn’t a Tough Call"

I'm an American.

I only kneel before the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Your Liberal brethren might not take too kindly to you kneeling to an imaginary sky person made up by uneducated idiots.

Just sayin'.

Replied twice after Trump said he did not think it was illegal to take foreign help (as he called it Oppo Research) on two different occasions...

“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“ wrote Ellen Weintraub, chairwoman of the FEC. “ This is not a novel concept.“...cite

"GAO Decided Trump’s Hold on Ukraine Funding Was Illegal and It Wasn’t a Tough Call"

The law the GAO claims Trump broke has a prescribed punishment: a civil lawsuit, not impeachment.

Also the GAO has claimed other presidents broke the law dozens of times.

<JagsKiddingMe>

17 "witnesses" gave testimony and none of them even witnessed anything.

Yeah, but those were fake witnesses. Trump blocked the REAL witnesses, who had all the REAL dirt.

This is where they're at. LOL.

The law the GAO claims Trump broke has a prescribed punishment: a civil lawsuit, not impeachment.

Also the GAO has claimed other presidents broke the law dozens of times.
ok.

You are not disputing in either of your points that he did something illegal.

Read the post I replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.