Trump/Ukraine V27 - Trump Wins....Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the senate and presidency go left, I will not lament all your guns being confiscated nor all your babies being aborted. it will just speed up the inevitable great replacement.
We've known this for years. Like an obviously gay guy "coming out of the closet".

We've known this for years. Like an obviously gay guy "coming out of the closet".

Ya think? I don't know, I'm pretty sure all these Dems would've been completely against gun grabbing and baby killing once their party implemented it...

But Sondland shouldn't have even said there was a Quid Pro Quo in the first place.

Exactly. Sondland was a witness to Trump repeatedly saying he was not seeking a quid pro quo with Ukraine. But he spent a long time on the stand speculating that Trump wanted a quid pro quo based entirely on things Sondland had not witnessed. It was a disgraceful performance and exposed what a sham the House impeachment process was.

Of course Sondland should be dismissed. He's a disgrace. I was just using the opportunity to remind everyone what a farce the impeachment was.

Donald Trump sealed the right's fate forever. He took generally empathetic lefties, treated them bigly mean... and now you're all gonna be put into camps for it when the tables turn. I hope you're happy.

Exactly. Sondland was a witness to Trump repeatedly saying he was not seeking a quid pro quo with Ukraine. But he spent a long time on the stand speculating that Trump wanted a quid pro quo based entirely on things Sondland had not witnessed. It was a disgraceful performance and exposed what a sham the House impeachment process was.

Of course Sondland should be dismissed. He's a disgrace. I was just using the opportunity to remind everyone what a farce the impeachment was.
Lol. We know exactly why he was saying "no quid pro quo"...out of nowhere. This is so stupid.

Sondland testified to hearing Trump scream out no quid pro quo over and over, AFTER it came out that he requested on in his meetings, as has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

You know what's the real disgrace? Being inept and craven enough to not be able to staff cabinet level positions, then putting your hotel manager donor into the EU ambassadorship, then using him to help bribe and pressure a foreign nation into investigating a CT involving your rival. That's pathetic.

It always falls on everyone but Trump when he can't ever make even decent decisions. Go figure.

Sondland testified to hearing Trump scream out no quid pro quo over and over, AFTER it came out that he requested on in his meetings, as has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

You know what's the real disgrace? Being inept and craven enough to not be able to staff cabinet level positions, then putting your hotel manager donor into the EU ambassadorship, then using him to help bribe and pressure a foreign nation into investigating a CT involving your rival. That's pathetic.

It always falls on everyone but Trump when he can't ever make even decent decisions. Go figure.

Exactly. What Sondland heard from Trump directly and repeatedly was that Trump didn't want a quid pro quo. That was Sondland's testimony. Everything else Sondland said was hearsay or speculation and of no value in any respectable court setting.

As far as Trump making bad personnel decisions, I agree with you. He does.

Exactly. What Sondland heard from Trump directly and repeatedly was that Trump didn't want a quid pro quo. That was Sondland's testimony. Everything else Sondland said was hearsay or speculation and of no value in any respectable court setting.

Well Mitt Romney was offered the Secretary of State position once by Trump so yeah...that would have been one bad personnel decision.

Another one was sending Arms to the Saudis but Every President does that, it seems.

The President engaged in a pressure campaign, and Sondland testified to the facts that were back with corroborating evidence. He then state that the President called him and yelled that he didn't do those things.

Him yelling that shit out doesn't magically make itself true. This seems to be something you think is evidence in the President's favor, when in reality it means absolutely nothing whatsoever, as his past actions were clear.

"I was in Justified, so it's not at all pathetic that I define myself by how much I trigger liberals at age 70." - Nick Searcy, the guy who let Raylan do anything, thus an expert

Ya know, we don’t agree on much, but I might be with you on this.

“Film and tv star”???

That might be pushing it.

EQSBj-PVUAIhKSc

COSTA & RUCKER: Trump's resilience causes Dems to sound alarm...

Republicans raise $100 million during impeachment!

DOWD: The Don Strikes Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.