Trump/Ukraine v26 Trump Impeachment Trial---The Jig Is Up! The God King Trump Rules On! Trump 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what cover up? The house could have looking into ANYONE they wanted. They called who they wanted, and they got nothing.

now they want to blame their failure on something else.

we’ve heard this same spiel every year of trump.

This is not true. There are about 15-20 subpoenas that have been ignored.

I am in favor of Bolton at least, Mulvaney too in a perfect world...and Joe Biden. Of course others are fine to if the senate wants that. I think Joe Biden is a coward if he doesn't step up and call to be testified.
I feel the exact same way. Why are you painting me as some Trump apologist now?

Is there any one who would argue that it Is in the best interest of the USA to not allow further witnesses in the impeachment trial? It seems obvious to me that any senator who votes against allowing a witness who is willing to testify under oath that they have relevant testimony is putting their parties interest before that of the nation.

It's in the best interests of America to end this divisive political sham and move on.

Lots of people may want to testify during a high profile case. That doesn't mean you let everyone who simply wants to.

I feel the exact same way. Why are you painting me as some Trump apologist now?
Because your reply was all irrelevant GOP witnesses. There's a reason you had to state you're a registered Democrat.

They can go to the Judiciary at any time. Why didn't they?
Why did they decline to pursue Bolton in the house?

That's not how subpoenas work.

It is the responsibility of the subpoena'd party to dispute the validity of the subpoena in court. If you merely ignore the subpoena you are automatically held in contempt.

This is not true. There are about 15-20 subpoenas that have been ignored.
Yes, they were supposed to go to court where they’d have won. Nobody knows why they didn’t.

the Supreme Court would have upheld the subpoena power of congress. It’s bewildering that they didn’t.

It's in the best interests of America to end this divisive political sham and move on.

Lots of people may want to testify during a high profile case. That doesn't mean you let everyone who simply wants to.
If we wanted to end this divisive political sham we would impeach Trump.

Yes, they were supposed to go to court where they’d have won. Nobody knows why they didn’t.

the Supreme Court would have upheld the subpoena power of congress. It’s bewildering that they didn’t.
See my last post to @Da Speeit .

That is just not true.

Dude, no lol
You believe that to be the case, but it's not. Sorry. If it were true we wouldn't even be discussing it right now. It's wrong. Factually wrong.

No, it's not, you're wrong.

What's bewildering is that you won't acknowledge Trump's delay tactics. If they waited for the SCOTUS to rule on subpoenas the election would have come and gone.

What's bewildering is that you won't acknowledge Trump's delay tactics. If they waited for the SCOTUS to rule on subpoenas the election would have come and gone.
So "We don't have time to use the law"
okay. Great case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back