Trump/Ukraine v26 Trump Impeachment Trial---The Jig Is Up! The God King Trump Rules On! Trump 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perhaps. We shall see, I suppose.
v25: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-100-truthful-leftist-hero-overnight.4073869/
1000.jpeg

CAN I GET A WITNESS?

EPfCWdPWAAArnxU

FRIDAY CLIFFHANGER...

BOLTON READY...

WHITE HOUSE THREATENS...

WORLD WAR SIX...

Republicans could move to quick acquittal vote...

Claim momentum...

Evening News Spin: 100% Negative on Trump Defense, 95% Positive Dems...

Dershowitz says era more divisive than McCarthyism...

1500x500

Last edited:
Your thread titles suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck balls.

Utilize puns or don't make the threads. Gall!!!!

Thanks. I like it, too.

Your thread titles suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck balls.

Utilize puns or don't make the threads. Gall!!!!

Dude, your av makes my room shake. I gotta stop visiting the WR while drinking
522605.jpg

Have a taste of your own medicine!
giphy.gif

Welp that’s a wrap - the R senators that said they wanted witnesses have no nuts at all and can pass this off as “meh”

Good to see the logic of the defense absolutely implode though.

Was fun while it lasted.

Bernie 2020

Trump lawyers did look like shit.

They straight up just threw shit at the wall to see what stuck. Also, they couldn’t produce definitive information because either they didn’t have it or it would further implicate Trump.

Trump lawyers did look like shit.

They straight up just threw shit at the wall to see what stuck. Also, they couldn’t produce definitive information because either they didn’t have it or it would further implicate Trump.

It is incredibly that with the defense tean that Trump assembled, that was the best they could come up with. His defense is a group of solid lawyers, yet what they presented was complete amateur trash.

Last edited:
It is incredibly that with the defense tean that Trump assembled, that was the best they could come up with. His defense is a group of solid lawyers, yet what they presented was complete amateur trash.

It's also hard to look good when he's guilty as fuck in all fairness.

Lol no surpise Trump hires Dershowitz as one of his lawyers.

Here's Norman Finkelstein calling out Dershowitz for his plaguerised book and Dershowitz squirming, trying to come up with excuses (when he couldn't he tried to ruin Finkelstein's career).

Those underaged girls that gave Dershowitz massages in Epstein’s mansion, while Dersh was in his underwear. They must have even massaged away his lawyer powers. Dershowitz has looked terrible in theses hearings.

This thread sounds like the death gurgle of a fat pride heavy choking on Boston cream cake....

“I’m beautiful,, arghhhhhh”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back