Trump/Ukraine v26 Trump Impeachment Trial---The Jig Is Up! The God King Trump Rules On! Trump 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I’m not looking to hear what reasons the senate will give for not having witnesses but if you think it is what’s in the best interest of the people and communities they represent. I say it’s not.

It isn't the Senate's job to call more witnesses sorry. House should have done that.

I know who was behind this whole sham of an impeachment.
The company that sold Pelosi that cache of $2500/ea. pens she bought to sign at her impeachment festival.

Yeah, Republicans aren't even pretending to be interesting in getting to the truth or in living up to their oaths. The point is just to minimize how bad it looks when they vote to let him get away with it.

Get away with what? What is he getting away with?

Lol. Don’t cry now.

the House should have made them witnesses if they wanted them. They woulda won any court battle. They didn’t. And no guarantee the witnesses would have given the House any good info.

The house said they had an amazing case. They don’t. They are in panic mode. It’s all over

This is not true.

Multiple witnesses testified during the Senate trial for both previous impeachment trials.

I personally would love witnesses.
I would love Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, MR. Vindman, and co to be grilled and cross examined in front of the American people.

If the dems were serious or had a serious case they would call Rudy.

Just close up this disaster
Hey, anybody except the relevant witnesses, noice

Hey, anybody except the relevant witnesses, noice
Rudy is a pretty relevant witness.
I think the whistleblower, Eric Ciarmella, who worked for Adam Schiff and whose personal lawyer made public statements about "Insurance policies" against the Mueller report are pretty relevant. I think the Democrats think they're relevant too.

Just keep repeating the party line.

Badger queefs
They’re more valuable than your thoughts on this
There’s a thread for this already
Try there

I have a feeling it'd be a never ending train of "witnesses". Lets just get this shit done already.

I would love Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, MR. Vindman, and co to be grilled and cross examined in front of the American people.

Well its actually up to the Senate to call witnesses. And the Repubtards have a majority. So if they really wanted to call these people to the stand they could. But they don't for some strange reason. I wonder why?

Wow...haven't seen your name on here in awhile.

More shit posting by Trump's defense:

He didn't do this, of course, but if he did, here's why we would have to reshape the concept of the presidency to accommodate his actions.

No, that's a misrepresentation of what I said.

Yes, just like Mulvaney didn't say what he said, just like that, yeah.

I think the whistleblower, Eric Ciarmella, who worked for Adam Schiff and whose personal lawyer made public statements about "Insurance policies" against the Mueller report are pretty relevant. I think the Democrats think they're relevant too.

Rudy isn't a witness he's a co-conspirator.

It ain't my party.

Let's call Bill Clinton, he's relevant

Let's call Chelsea Clinton and But Obama, and Gumby and Pokey and and and

Well its actually up to the Senate to call witnesses. And the Repubtards have a majority. So if they really wanted to call these people to the stand they could. But they don't for some strange reason. I wonder why?
Because opening that floodgate will bring an endless cavalcade of democratic clamouring for THEIR witnesses while doing everything they can to block any republican-want-witness.
This is about the 2020 election

Best part is that the House COULD HAVE gotten Bolton in House hearings but declined bc they thought he'd ruin their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back