Trump/Ukraine v26 Trump Impeachment Trial---The Jig Is Up! The God King Trump Rules On! Trump 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 'cause you know, the Dems plan isn't to drag this out as long as possible with their Lionel Hutz plan of a never ending stream of surprise witnesses. When Bolton didn't work out, there would be some other conveniently timed leak to one of the Liberal propaganda rags about some other dipshit claiming to know something, and then another, and another...

Dems lose again, because they're incompetent fucking losers, who think nobody can see through their bullshit. The end. The jig is up. Sorry they weren't going to let this get to Kavanaugh levels of ridiculousness, where Dems wanted to interview people who saw him throw ice at someone in a bar 30 years ago, to prove he sexually assaulted someone.

The Dems failed to prove their case that they were so sure about. Too fucking bad. Maybe start demanding more competent people lead your party going forward.

Rudy is a pretty relevant witness.
I think the whistleblower, Eric Ciarmella, who worked for Adam Schiff and whose personal lawyer made public statements about "Insurance policies" against the Mueller report are pretty relevant. I think the Democrats think they're relevant too.

Just keep repeating the party line.

Yes, let's call "witnesses" with the intention of intimidating anyone who might have an attack of conscience. It's amazing that you could post that kind of outright hackery in the same post as the last sentence. Jesus Christ, what has happened to the GOP?

This is not true.

Multiple witnesses testified during the Senate trial for both previous impeachment trials.

Ehhh….not exactly with Clinton. The House managers showed tapes of live depositions that had been taken as part of a real investigation headed by Ken Starr. These depositions were already in evidence. There was nobody live grilled by the lawyers.

Yes, because Bolton (their new hero) is already on tape stating the phone calls were fine.

The democrats tactic of drag everything out is sooooo transparent.

I actually feel a little bad for you that you can’t recognize it. Bless your heart.
Democrats were never about the truth, why do they even pretend.

the whole premise was based on sleepy joe and hunter biden, a guy that already admitted he'd have no chance at those cushy jobs if it werent for his dad. Oh right, the Bidens are corrupt.

Yes, let's call "witnesses" with the intention of intimidating anyone who might have an attack of conscience. It's amazing that you could post that kind of outright hackery in the same post as the last sentence. Jesus Christ, what has happened to the GOP?
lmao if you think Eric Ciaramella did this on an "Act of conscience". Edward Snowden cant even enter the country, and we cant ask this guy, WHO WORKS FOR ADAM SCIFF a question?
You're someone I have a lot of respect for, didn't know you were such a coward. Not even a GOP voter but Ill take their "hackery" over willingly ignorant cowardly liberal Never Trumpers who will do ANYTHING to win and lie.

lmao if you think Eric Ciaramella did this on an "Act of conscience".

Assuming that is the whistleblower, which we don't actually know, why would you even question that?

Edward Snowden cant even enter the country, and we cant ask this guy, WHO WORKS FOR ADAM SCIFF a question?
You're someone I have a lot of respect for, didn't know you were such a coward. Not even a GOP voter but Ill take their "hackery" over willingly ignorant cowardly liberal Never Trumpers who will do ANYTHING to win and lie.

I don't know what you think is cowardly about opposing gov't corruption or what you think the lies are supposed to be. If the parties were reversed on this, no one who is currently defending corruption would still be, and I think 90% of us who are disgusted by the president's actions here still would be.

This is not true.

Multiple witnesses testified during the Senate trial for both previous impeachment trials.

that is true. Doesn’t mean it has to happen now.

the house should have done it’s job. And they doubly should not have denied republicans witnesses. Which was a first ever thing.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/473679-nadler-dismisses-gop-witness-requests

and then remember those secret basement hearings behind closed doors? Well republicans and their voters do.

this thing was an obvious political sham from leftists in the house from day one. What a terrible decision and it was run in the worst possible way.

Ehhh….not exactly with Clinton. The House managers showed tapes of live depositions that had been taken as part of a real investigation headed by Ken Starr. These depositions were already in evidence. There was nobody live grilled by the lawyers.

That's still 300% more witness testimony than we've seen here in Trump's Senate trial.

Also, to note, of all the people impeached that had hearings (not Presidents, but judges, senators, etc) all 15 had witnesses at their Senate trial.

damn its actually legit crazy to think people follow this stuff thinking it matters, you guys be wildin

that is true. Doesn’t mean it has to happen now.

the house should have done it’s job. And they doubly should not have denied republicans witnesses. Which was a first ever thing.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/473679-nadler-dismisses-gop-witness-requests

and then remember those secret basement hearings behind closed doors? Well republicans and their voters do.

this thing was an obvious political sham from leftists in the house from day one. What a terrible decision and it was run in the worst possible way.

The only reason it's not happening now is because the testimony will make this cover up look even worse.

Just admit it.

I personally would love witnesses.
I would love Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, MR. Vindman, and co to be grilled and cross examined in front of the American people.

If the dems were serious or had a serious case they would call Rudy.

Just close up this disaster
All you had to say was the last line. The rest is drooling at best.

You're scared of witnesses because you're an Obama voter just like I'm a guy who bought Don Jr.'s book.

Sherdog is boring these days so I get the need to schtick.

It is incredibly that with the defense tean that Trump assembled, that was the best they could come up with. His defense is a group of solid lawyers, yet what they presented was complete amateur trash.

It's like a Mickey Rourke boxing match; they know they don't even have to look good or try to win.

lmao if you think Eric Ciaramella did this on an "Act of conscience". Edward Snowden cant even enter the country, and we cant ask this guy, WHO WORKS FOR ADAM SCIFF a question?
Whistleblower and leaker. The difference is obvious and it illustrates the need for people to be able to report grievances through proper channels.

All you had to say was the last line. The rest is drooling at best.

You're scared of witnesses because you're an Obama voter just like I'm a guy who bought Don Jr.'s book.

Sherdog is boring these days so I get the need to schtick.
I want witnesses.

The only reason it's not happening now is because the testimony will make this cover up look even worse.

Just admit it.

what cover up? The house could have looking into ANYONE they wanted. They called who they wanted, and they got nothing.

now they want to blame their failure on something else.

we’ve heard this same spiel every year of trump.

I want witnesses.
Let's say all the allegations about Schiff and the whistleblower and the Bidens are true... How does that excuse Trump violating the ICA and ignoring Congressional subpoenas without ever evoking any privilege?

I want witnesses.
I am in favor of Bolton at least, Mulvaney too in a perfect world...and Joe Biden. Of course others are fine to if the senate wants that. I think Joe Biden is a coward if he doesn't step up and call to be testified.

Trumps defense team still making the strongest case for witnesses. <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back