Trump/Ukraine v26 Trump Impeachment Trial---The Jig Is Up! The God King Trump Rules On! Trump 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail the God-Emperor of Mankind.

This thread sounds like the death gurgle of a fat pride heavy choking on Boston cream cake....

“I’m beautiful,, arghhhhhh”
Trump and Ivanka right before the Wendy Williams show.

Is there any one who would argue that it Is in the best interest of the USA to not allow further witnesses in the impeachment trial? It seems obvious to me that any senator who votes against allowing a witness who is willing to testify under oath that they have relevant testimony is putting their parties interest before that of the nation.

Is there any one who would argue that it Is in the best interest of the USA to not allow further witnesses in the impeachment trial? It seems obvious to me that any senator who votes against allowing a witness who is willing to testify under oath that they have relevant testimony is putting their parties interest before that of the nation.
Lol. Don’t cry now.

the House should have made them witnesses if they wanted them. They woulda won any court battle. They didn’t. And no guarantee the witnesses would have given the House any good info.

The house said they had an amazing case. They don’t. They are in panic mode. It’s all over

Lol. Don’t cry now.

the House should have made them witnesses if they wanted them. They woulda won any court battle. They didn’t. And no guarantee the witnesses would have given the House any good info.

The house said they had an amazing case. They don’t. They are in panic mode. It’s all over
Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I’m not looking to hear what reasons the senate will give for not having witnesses but if you think it is what’s in the best interest of the people and communities they represent. I say it’s not.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I’m not looking to hear what reasons the senate will give for not having witnesses but if you think it is what’s in the best interest of the people and communities they represent. I say it’s not.

I’m saying it’s not on the senate or senators.

this was all the House of Representatives job. If you don’t like the job they did, blame pelosi and Schiff for such a useless waste of time.

This is about getting to the truth, and you can't get to the truth unless you prevent the people who know it from testifying.

Everybody knows that.

My dude, you might as well wait until a non-schtick conservative can talk to you. HM is a bored troll in here. He's just going to spin whatever slant he's heard on... Blaze? Seems too hinged for him, but maybe Blaze.

I personally would love witnesses.
I would love Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, MR. Vindman, and co to be grilled and cross examined in front of the American people.

If the dems were serious or had a serious case they would call Rudy.

Just close up this disaster

No because witnesses would be deep state plants.

Cant allow them to tarnish Dear Leaders good name.

I’m saying it’s not on the senate or senators.

this was all the House of Representatives job. If you don’t like the job they did, blame pelosi and Schiff for such a useless waste of time.
So you agree that additional witnesses should be allowed? You just think that it is the House that prevented us from getting all the facts on record?

I wonder if Warren and Sanders are hoping there are no witnesses. I am sure they want to get this over and get back to the campaign trail.

No because witnesses would be deep state plants.

Cant allow them to tarnish Dear Leaders good name.
i mean, all of is aids testified and were incorrect about key facts.

Yeah, Republicans aren't even pretending to be interesting in getting to the truth or in living up to their oaths. The point is just to minimize how bad it looks when they vote to let him get away with it.

Yes, because Bolton (their new hero) is already on tape stating the phone calls were fine.

The democrats tactic of drag everything out is sooooo transparent.

I actually feel a little bad for you that you can’t recognize it. Bless your heart.

So you agree that additional witnesses should be allowed? You just think that it is the House that prevented us from getting all the facts on record?

yes. It is the houses fault. It was their duty to present all evidence. Call all witnesses they wanted. Go to the courts to get their witnesses. They didn’t do that. They failed at their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back