Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a circus. He won't be impeached. It's the exact same stuff as the Russia Hoax. Two years of these leaked revelations that all go nowhere. Democrats accusing Trump of doing exactly what they were doing themselves. And the media is very much the enemy of the public, not it's voice.
He's being impeached, that's what the process is called.
Removed from office?
Likely not.
You're fooling yourself and no one else.
These swampy assholes can't even keep themselves from straight up from admitting the lies.

John has been working his entire career for, I am also sure he would see the top Dems (outside Biden or Hillary) as even worse. However if he sees someone behind Trump who he thinks might pull the US back in direction he wants he might just decide he has to tolerate one term with Dem POTUS.

John Kelly was supposed to be that man, there is no one to pull him back close to three years he's firmly entrenched and bathing in power. If he were lucky enough to be re-elected I bet my buff right arm his presidency won't survive another 4yrs the man is not grounded in logic or self control...

Last edited:
I really can’t believe you gullible shmuks are really falling for the “we’re gonna get him when he’s out of office” schtick.

Man, in 5 years, you got some serious self examination to do.

They honestly think that once Trump is out of office, he will automatically be charged with a crime and sent to jail when the reality is that the worst that will happen(if it does) is he will get fined up the ass (which will still barely put a dent in his fortune) and then go back to running his Trump businesses as usual.

In the meantime, the Dems would be focused on whomever else in the Oval Office.

Do these knuckleheads actually believe the Dems would give a shit about Trump once he's no longer there?

Now that is the biggest laugh of them all. <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
To be fair...I kind of trust Trump over McConnell these days, lol.

After what I've heard Mitch doing, EVERYONE should Trust Trump over him.

300+ bills brought to the Senate and only 16 votes....

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, Mitch. <3><3><3>

Do you think Bill Taylor wrote his 15 page opening or did he pull a Mueller and hand it off?

Would like to see him under oath. But remember how that went for Democrats with the two-year hoax.

<WellThere><WellThere><WellThere>

They honestly think that once Trump is out of office, he will automatically be charged with a crime and sent to jail when the reality is that the worst that will happen(if it does) is he will get fined up the ass (which will still barely put a dent in his fortune) and then go back to running his Trump businesses. In the meantime, the Dems would be focused on whomever else in the Oval Office.

They actually believe the Dems would give a shit about Trump once he's no longer there?

Now that is the biggest laugh of them all.
Right now I think their main concern is that increasingly problematic phone call. Which had an admitted dangle, funding for a political favor.
We do that all the time.

But I don't think the Dems are really controlling this anymore. It's now being controlled by the POTUS having laws he needs to follow.
This is a ball rolling downhill, gaining momentum. The Republicans are going to be left with the Bill Clinton "defense", it depends on what the meaning of the word is is.

Exactly and this is the GOP establishment that hates Trump. The Republicans in the Senate are not going to commit political suicide and impeach Trump over a phone call that's 1000x less damning that Obama caught on the hot mic with Putin.

It says everything that Nancy doesn't even want a vote. Because she knows Dems will lose seats. That is what this is entirely about. Damaging Trump for the election next year.

Bernie's proven illegal dealings with the Australian Labour Party were far more "damaging" than anything Trump has ever been accused of.

Right now I think their main concern is that increasingly problematic phone call. Which had an admitted dangle, funding for a political favor.
We do that all the time.

But I don't think the Dems are really controlling this anymore. It's now being controlled by the POTUS having laws he needs to follow.
This is a ball rolling downhill, gaining momentum. The Republicans are going to be left with the Bill Clinton "defense", it depends on what the meaning of the word is is.

<DontBelieve1>

Exactly and this is the GOP establishment that hates Trump. The Republicans in the Senate are going to commit political suicide and impeach Trump over a phone call that's 1000x less damning that Obama caught on the hot mic with Putin.
Is the defense going to be "look at what others have done, not what the president did" for fucking ever?
You know that childish tactic won't be useful in the inquiry, right?

Is the defense going to be "look at what others have done, not what the president did" for fucking ever?
You know that childish tactic won't be useful in the inquiry, right?

Oh how I miss the two years of this nonsense about all the amazing Russia hoax leaks. Not.

All run by a man that lied for two years about the evidence in the Russia hoax while it was a secret. It's truly amazing the damage they have done. Which might be for a good thing whether Trump goes next year or not.

Exactly and this is the GOP establishment that hates Trump. The Republicans in the Senate are going to commit political suicide and impeach Trump over a phone call that's 1000x less damning that Obama caught on the hot mic with Putin.

First off, it's the HOUSE that draws up Articles of Impeachment, not the Senate.

And in the House, just about ALL the Republicans there are against Impeachment.

Unfortunately, they can't go on the record 'cause Pelosi refuses to call for a Formal Vote (probably because she still lacks the votes from the Dems side for impeachment).

Besides, none of the Republicans (aside from Romney) in the Senate would vote to remove (if it ever got that far).

He's being impeached, that's what the process is called.
Removed from office?
Likely not.
You're fooling yourself and no one else.

Is he? So far, this is merely an "impeachment inquiry" being done largely in secret by the Democrats. Conducting private interviews, not letting Republicans in the door, and then selectively leaking any information they gather they find to be damning. Pelosi isn't wanting to move forward with a house vote to initiate impeachment or even a house vote as to whether or not to proceed with this inquiry.

And of course, this was all started when an intelligence officer, who is a registered Democrat with business ties to one of the 2020 Democratic candidates, heard second hand information about what took place on Trump's call with the Ukrainian leader and decided his first step would be to get his information to Adam Schiff, the guy in Congress with the biggest hard on for impeaching Trump who repeatedly lied about the Russia collusion conspiracy theory, who then helped him formulate the plan of going through the whistleblower channels in the intelligence agency. This was a political hitjob from the start. The inquiry was launched without any facts. Trump shocked them by immediately releasing the transcript, which showed nothing but a casual mention of Biden on the call, and they've been scrambling ever since trying to fill in the "why" of the impeachment with whatever they can. They know Trump's guilty and needs to be impeached, they've known that since he took the oath of office, they just want to prove it. Conclusion is there, let's just continually seek evidence to support it.

Going to be a hard sell on the American public, especially given all that the last two Presidents did without one sniff of impeachment (Bush's war on Iraq, WMD claim, spying on American citizens, etc. / Obama's illegal gun ATF scandal, his weaponizing of the IRS, drone-striking and killing American citizens overseas, wiretapping journalists he didn't like, etc.). But good luck guys.

First off, it's the HOUSE that draws up Articles of Impeachment, not the Senate.

And in the House, just about ALL the Republicans there are against Impeachment.

Unfortunately, they can't go on the record 'cause Pelosi refuses to call for a Formal Vote (probably because she still lacks the votes from the Dems side for impeachment).

None of the Republicans (aside from Romney) in the Senate would vote to remove.

Yes. But it would have to go to the Senate for him to be impeached. Whatever happens in the House. That's the whole point. They would be lucky to get one or two Republican Senators who are focused on a pundit career to to do so. Much less the numbers they need. It's a complete election issue.

They could shut down the investigation, but absolutely shouldn't. This isn't some game, he's not a teevee show host anymore, he's got rules to follow.
The president isn't a king.

that's not my point.

My point is that this is absolutely still under the control of the Democrats.

Everything they do, it's for the sole purpose of discrediting Trump for the 2020 Elections.

They know he's not getting removed by the Senate so they're pulling this shit.

I'm not naive like some out there....I know what's really happening here.

How is that in any way responsive to my post?

Because your post if what we heard for two years on Russia. These tactics won't be any good in an inquiry! This is serious stuff! Trump is in big trouble!

It's pure bullshit.

Is he? So far, this is merely an "impeachment inquiry" being done largely in secret by the Democrats. Conducting private interviews, not letting Republicans in the door, .
Trump COULD HAVE HAD IT OPEN.
But his DOJ declined to allow the FBI investigate properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back