Trump Talks Fight w/Biden in UFC

LOL. Imagine being on an MMA site and being a liberal. Surprised this sport could attract so many feminine men that are afraid of their own shadows.
Our manliest president in history was a progressive.

ed7a10fa3de5e0a60169df644666b188.png

If he was still around, he would suplex Trump right off the top of the White House.

If he was still around, he would suplex Trump right off the top of the White House.

Is this Teddy Roosevelt?

Freakshow fights were more Pride's deal

Teddy V Lincoln. Who ya got?

LOL! Thanks for proving my point. You had to go back that far to find someone "progressive" that was tough.

Don't be upset, you guys on the left are just tougher on Twitter than you guys are in real life.
<Dany07>

p.s. And LOL at thinking the word "progressive" was the same back then as it is now. All those presidents of the past would think you soy boys were fucking nuts.

Teddy V Lincoln. Who ya got?

Lincoln would have had a significant height and reach advantage. He was 6 ft 4. Teddy was 5 ft 10. But Abe was very skinny. Prime Ted could pack on the pounds. He'd have the weight advantage.

Lincoln was supposedly a great wrestler when younger. There is a story that he was the champion of his county and he faced the champion of another county. His opponent kept fouling him and Lincoln slammed his ass so hard he knocked him out cold.

Roosevelt was more well rounded plus he trained longer. He wrestled, boxed, and even did Judo and Jiu-Jitsu. By his own admission he was only a moderately successful boxer in college matches but he kept doing hard sparring against champion boxers well into his 40's while he was POTUS. Would also routinely bring in people to grapple.

Prime vs. prime I'm going to have to go with Roosevelt.

LOL! Thanks for proving my point. You had to go back that far to find someone "progressive" that was tough.

Don't be upset, you guys on the left are just tougher on Twitter than you guys are in real life.
<Dany07>

p.s. And LOL at thinking the word "progressive" was the same back then as it is now. All those presidents of the past would think you soy boys were fucking nuts.

Actually, if Theodore Roosevelt was alive today, Fox News would be probably be calling him a communist. Look up his 1912 platform.

And no, I didn't have to go that far back to find someone tough. I just said TR was the toughest. JFK was plenty tough, for example. His boat was torpedoed in war, and he swam for hours dragging injured men back to land. Using his teeth.

That's the kind of stuff Bunker Boy Cadet Bone Spurs just doesn't have.

trump-donald-eagle-ZWZ69DESwCa9q

A different time, though.

If we lose the virile, manly qualities, and sink into a nation of mere hucksters, putting gain over national honor, and subordinating everything to mere ease of life, then we shall indeed reach a condition worse than that of the ancient civilizations in the years of their decay.

I'd buy that ppv before a jones... Let em fight... to the death... which would be inevitable...

Lincoln would have had a significant height and reach advantage. He was 6 ft 4. Teddy was 5 ft 10. But Abe was very skinny. Prime Ted could pack on the pounds. He'd have the weight advantage.

Lincoln was supposedly a great wrestler when younger. There is a story that he was the champion of his county and he faced the champion of another county. His opponent kept fouling him and Lincoln slammed his ass so hard he knocked him out cold.

Roosevelt was more well rounded plus he trained longer. He wrestled, boxed, and even did Judo and Jiu-Jitsu. By his own admission he was only a moderately successful boxer in college matches but he kept doing hard sparring against champion boxers well into his 40's while he was POTUS. Would also routinely bring in people to grapple.

Roosevelt weighed about 210, Lincoln about 180.

Teddy would probably take him down and win by GNP.

Big, stocky guy, would've probably been a wrestler nowadays.

Our most famous manly writer of fiction:

hemboxing2.jpg

5cba87b6bc8b4.image.jpg

Tucker Carlson's former top writer. Who spent his free time calling people cucks and soyboys on the internet:

neff.jpg

Always projection with you clowns!

Lincoln would have been lethal in the Thai clinch.

Trumps a rich snob. Biden probably got into a few titles himself back in the day. Biden withing 2, rds.

I doubt either of them have ever had a real fight or trained.

Id give it to prime Trump for being bigger.. Now? Idk Biden is leaner and not fat but Trump carries his weight well it seems and looks imposing 1 hard shove or push and Biden may fall and break a hip.

Trump can’t even drink a glass of water with one hand. No way he lands anything. He gasses himself out and probably strokes out before Biden even realizes the fight started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back