Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congress gave Barack Obama $1 TRILLION for "shovel ready jobs". Where did that $ go?

Trump is asking for $5 Billion and we lose $84 Billion to illegal aliens annually, that to me sounds like a damn good investment.

So why didn't they do it the last two years while the GOP controlled Congress?

Democrat obstruction. There is a 60 vote threshold in the senate.

Republican (Mitch McConnell) stupidity for not using the nuclear option......to preserve the minority parties “power”. Whenever Democrats retake the senate they won’t give a damn when it comes to preserving Republican “power”.

Republican (Mitch McConnell) stupidity for not using the nuclear option......to preserve the minority parties “power”. Whenever Democrats retake the senate they won’t give a damn when it comes to preserving Republican “power”.

How do you define obstruction? When people vote no on policy they disagree with?

It’s weird seeing guys rooting for a long shutdown. There are normal people who are not receiving their paychecks right now. Some of them actually need those checks.
Who cares when you can troll the libs....

Reactionary right wing nut jobs, like so many that post here, want the government shut down forever.

This is literally their dream.

The dems were perfectly able last time they held the Senate. They didnt.

Delusional, a serial liar, poorly informed and one without any principles or strongly held views. The answer is: you can't!
Just remember this when they keep repeating that they are stopping thousands of "terrorists"

Do we get to suspend that farmer welfare while the government is shut down?

Just remember this when they keep repeating that they are stopping thousands of "terrorists"

Do you fucking hear yourself???

“Only six terrorists”

<Dylan>

How many terrorists did it take to pull off 9/11 you absolute dullard?

It’s weird seeing guys rooting for a long shutdown. There are normal people who are not receiving their paychecks right now. Some of them actually need those checks.
Who the fuck cares if some forest ranger can't make rent this month, culture waaaaars!!!

8rWSPVW.gif

Do you fucking hear yourself???

“Only six terrorists”

<Dylan>

How many terrorists did it take to pull off 9/11 you absolute dullard?
then why don't they say that instead of lying? Could it be they weren't so they werent even charged. this is just people on a list for various reasons.

My tax dollars feed them.

Right, but they provide an essential service. I'm quite sure you don't. They feed the population.

If it helps, I have never in real life or on this forum saw someone with vitriol for farmers.

You mean your Trudeau Derangement Syndrom?

Well that actually isn't a thing, while TDS is, also it doesn't answer my question about 'how is your TDS?'

Is everything ok?

Back