Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm gonna need a better source
I'm skeptical they'll go out as I don't see how a resolution gets done. The IRS is already short-handed, as anyone waiting on the hotline to resolve a tax issue will tell you.

As far as a better source that was all that was out there from what I saw. I don't know what to tell you except it's pretty predictable that Trump's team would want to calm fears.

I'm skeptical they'll go out as I don't see how a resolution gets done. The IRS is already short-handed, as anyone waiting on the hotline to resolve a tax issue will tell you.

As far as a better source that was all that was out there from what I saw. I don't know what to tell you except it's pretty predictable that Trump's team would want to calm fears.

it was a joke that the trump admin was not a reliable source.

we're not effected virtually at all here on the Marine Base
The National Park, tho, had to shut down all campgrounds b/c no workers

that sucks

Goat place to live > 3rd world country
us being by far the most diverse state also helps with the amount of Dimes Per Capita, which is probably #1 world wide

Scandinavia pays high taxes for actual services, we pay for the privilege of looking at bad biddies. What are you gonna do haha

us being by far the most diverse state also helps with the amount of Dimes Per Capita, which is probably #1 world wide

Scandinavia pays high taxes for actual services, we pay for the privilege of looking at bad biddies. What are you gonna do haha

I’ll tell you what I’m not gonna do...

Move to 29 palms lmao!

I’ll tell you what I’m not gonna do...

Move to 29 palms lmao!
well tbf I was mostly referring to YALL's part of SoCal

even down in like Palm Desert/Springs/Indio/La Quinta, when I go visit my gf it's absurd. Yoga pants apparently being mandatory doesn't help the matter

It's great.

I bet. You just get to tell other people what being an American patriot means, despite not being one. You guys get all sorts of great entitlements.

well tbf I was mostly referring to YALL's part of SoCal

even down in like Palm Desert/Springs/Indio/La Quinta, when I go visit my gf it's absurd. Yoga pants apparently being mandatory doesn't help the matter
This winter has been brutal. It was only 60 degrees today.

I bet. You just get to tell other people what being an American patriot means, despite not being one. You guys get all sorts of great entitlements.

Part of being Canadian means we have a higher standard of life, as recognized by the world. I want to share my joy with you.

As an outsider, it's also easier for me to put the emotions aside and help you be a better patriot.

Back