Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say yes and I hope its at least twice as long. The longer it goes the more it will back Democrats into a corner since they called on harsh immigration in the past, even calling for a wall and are only doing this because orange man bad and all while wanting to continue the wars which cost far more money and lives.

I say yes and I hope its at least twice as long. The longer it goes the more it will back Democrats into a corner since they called on harsh immigration in the past, even calling for a wall and are only doing this because orange man bad and all while wanting to continue the wars which cost far more money and lives.
But but but that leftist heroic saint Snoop Doggy Dog said it's all Trump's fault!!

We have had democratic leaders voting for the secure fencing act during the Bush admin, not a wall.

Yes, longest ever so trump has more time for golfing.

I only half care at best but just build a section of wall at the most illegally crossed spot and measure in six months. Jesus

I only half care at best but just build a section of wall at the most illegally crossed spot and measure in six months. Jesus

Did you see the video of the Mexican president climbing the wall just cause and to show everyone how retarded Trump is?

I want to say that it will be the longest, but I have a suspicion that he'll cave and claim he won because of something that has nothing to do with the wall

Until the wall goes up.

It’s weird seeing guys rooting for a long shutdown. There are normal people who are not receiving their paychecks right now. Some of them actually need those checks.

I'm just waiting for it to go so long that Border Patrol walks away and then we have next to no security at the border.

It’s weird seeing guys rooting for a long shutdown. There are normal people who are not receiving their paychecks right now. Some of them actually need those checks.

I'm not saying starve everyone, just hold on four more days so I can laugh at him

If this effects me getting my tax return on time, I’m voting for Hillary in 2020.

I can’t see it getting resolved this week. The Congress isn’t buying a wall right now, and given how their constituent feel about the issue, there’s not reason to believe they’ll be buying a wall any time soon. Maybe there’s a way for Trump to take control here and create popular support for the wall, but I won’t believe that until I see it.

It’s hard to imagine where he finds overwhelming popular support for a useless, expensive public works project that doesn’t help anybody. If the democrats can convince the senate to vote on a spending bill without the wall, there’s no real way to blame the legislature ether.

Back