Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
then why don't they say that instead of lying? Could it be they weren't so they werent even charged. this is just people on a list for various reasons.

Who gives a fuck?

You’re crying about people stopping terrorists, criminals, drug smugglers, and child traffickers.

Get you fucking priorities straight man. Some shit is more important than your trump obsession.

At least one of those is fake.... right? Jesus I hope at least of them is fake.

Dude, I had to check the cripple one myself, because I just could not freaking believe it.

Shits real....

<30>

At least one of those is fake.... right? Jesus I hope at least one of them is fake.

Not at all, that is the leader of Canada. In all his glory.

Dude, I had to check the cripple one myself, because I just could not freaking believe it.

Shits real....

<30>

I figured the cripple one might be someone that looks like him. The soldier one also looked like it could be a goof. Well, they're all goofs I suppose.

Not at all, that is the leader of Canada. In all his glory.

Uh huh.

Who gives a fuck?

You’re crying about people stopping terrorists, criminals, drug smugglers, and child traffickers.

Get you fucking priorities straight man. Some shit is more important than your trump obsession.

This is how you spin lies.

“Well I know it’s all lies but F you anyways, don’t you care about stopping bad people”

Derp

“Well I know it’s all lies but F you anyways, don’t you care about stopping bad people”

Derp

Honestly,

National Security >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> politicians lying

That’s what happens when you live through 9/11, and listened to politicians lie every single day of your adult life.

Or did you actually believe Obama “found out about it on TV”?

<36>

Honestly,

That’s what happens when you live through 9/11, and listened to politicians lie every single day of your adult life.

<36>

Lol more spin. Great stuff bobby.

“I mean I know it’s all lies but so what”

Lol more spin. Great stuff bobby.

“I mean I know it’s all lies but so what”

Oh wait, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I was talking to the most idiotic poster on sherdog.

Ladies and gentlemen our friend Kong actually argued that the Republican Party was the most dangerous political party in history.

That’s right, worse than the Nazis, and all of the communist regimes, etc.

It was the single most asinine sherdog argument ever made. My bad for even addressing him. I should know better.

Who gives a fuck?

Angry-Trump-fans-via-screencap-800x430.jpg

CutnG_ZW8AAbspg.jpg

angry_trump_supporter.jpg

Derp

giphy.gif

Honestly,

<36>
Not sucking Saudi cock would be a lot more productive towards stopping another potential 9/11. A jihadist with that kind of plan isn't gonna wander around the desert when he can just get in with a normal passport.

Also, national security and telling the truth aren't mutually exclusive.

Oh wait, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I was talking to the most idiotic poster on sherdog.

Ladies and gentlemen our friend Kong actually argued that the Republican Party was the most dangerous political party in history.

That’s right, worse than the Nazis, and all of the communist regimes, etc.

It was the single most asinine sherdog argument ever made. My bad for even addressing him. I should know better.

Well they are and I said current day party if I’m
NOT mistaken

And

“Let me talk about something completely opposite because I have no leg to stand on here”-Bob

Last edited:
Not sucking Saudi cock would be a lot more productive towards stopping another potential 9/11. A jihadist with that kind of plan isn't gonna wander around the desert when he can just get in with a normal passport.

Also, national security and telling the truth aren't mutually exclusive.

Yeah, I wish America wasn’t in bed with the Saudis too.

Unfortunately, wishes don’t mean shit.

The rest of your post is asinine. Is poisoning the water supply not terroristy enough for you? You don’t need a passport for that one...

How many terrorists did it take to pull off 9/11 you absolute dullard?

I thought Trump retards thought 'Bush did 9/11'?

I can't keep up with whatever conspiracy theories you guys are into.

I thought Trump retards thought 'Bush did 9/11'?

I can't keep up with whatever conspiracy theories you guys are into.

^^^ perfect example of how liberals live in a fantasy world. I have never made a truther post, but reality doesn’t matter for them.

5zd8.png

^^^ Republicans when they encounter people like the guy above.

^^^ perfect example of how liberals live in a fantasy world. I have never made a truther post, but reality doesn’t matter for them.

5zd8.png

^^^ Republicans when they encounter people like the guy above.

Coming from a guy posting a computer drawn cartoon of a woman crying

Yeah you’re the ones laughing

Back