Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not when you’re less than 2 years out from a presidential election, with an entire roster of potential candidates with ZERO name recognition.

This was a huge opening for someone to come out and grasp the reigns of the progressive movement.

It’s a huge missed opportunity. One I sense they’ll regret.

Tell that to Bobby Jindal.

Well, it's the longest ever as most believed it would be.
Question is will it be the longest every by how much.

We need margins. I predict another at least 2 more weeks and at very most 3 weeks. Seems like Trump will be going the emergency funding route.

Well, it's the longest ever as most believed it would be.
Question is will it be the longest every by how much.

We need margins. I predict another at least 2 more weeks and at very most 3 weeks. Seems like Trump will be going the emergency funding route.

New thread incoming

7yV3.gif

Holy shit, how embarrassing was that...

“Hi everybody, I’m Bobby jindal and welcome to mr Bobby’s neighborhood.”

Louisiana's shittiest governor ending his presidential dreams in less than a minute.

But historically, the opposition rebuttal to a Presidential address has never been one people clammered for. Far to many people have mucked it up rather than receiving a boost to their careers. I don't see why any aspiring politician would angle for that gig. Having Chuck and Nancy give it makes since. They have been at the front of this "fight" for the democrats by virtue of being leaders of the House and Senate Dems and getting the invites to the WH to discuss the issue. No way would any aspiring democrat want to wade into this shit burger.

Back