Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JFC this guy is an idiot, he must have watched Mad Max last night.

One would think if they have so much money that they can afford these unbelievable vehicles that they would also have the means to figure out a way to circumvent a wall. But that's just me.

One example is real, the other is not.

Or are you telling me Obama deported more illegals than any other president in history, more than both Bush and Clinton combined in their 16 years because he thought what? "Brown people good"? Or because...fucking immigration laws bitch?

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I don't give two shits about Obama you lame.

The bottom line is you use the idiotic line of "orange man bad" because you want everyone to subscribe to the idea of "brown people bad". Go find a safe space.

Hi, I didn’t post the statistic to begin with.

Second, how dull are you to not realize that a wall would act as a deterrent for all by the most determined. That would result in less people crossing which would allow border agents to focus on the more dangerous ones.

It’s really fucking simple, which is why the left supported it until you got your assholes irreparably destroyed by trump in 16.

Now you’ll support anyone from ms13 to Kim chee gout, just as long as it is the opposite of the orange man.

SAD!

No, you used examples of 9/11 terrorists as a rebuttal to someone who suggested the wall is not worth the cost, while completely ignoring the fact that all of the aforementioned terrorists came through regular ports of entry.

So, by your logic, we are supposed to spend $25 billion on a wall, even though terrorists will waltz right in through customs.

I don't care what the left supports - it doesn't change the fact that you used examples to justify a solution that has nothing to do with what a wall would supposedly accomplish. You just shit and fell back in it.

You don’t understand, listen I think the border wall is only a part of the overall security and it’s a very valuable part. If that wall stops only one, that’s enough for me. You can calm down with your “fake news”

Right. You think it's worth it to spend in excess of $25 billion dollars even if it stops one person. How come CBP only apprehends terrorists at customs, when they could just walk through the desert right now?

Tell me, are you the type who walks into the emergency room with a stubbed toe, and demands a $250,000 operating procedure for your heart?

I don't give two shits about Obama you lame.

The bottom line is you use the idiotic line of "orange man bad" because you want everyone to subscribe to the idea of "brown people bad". Go find a safe space.

"you lame"

{<huh}

And no I use the term "orange man bad" to MOCK the use of "brown people bad"...

<{pranko}>

hello and good morning 7437,

i think Mr. McConnell isn't a whole lot different than John Boehner was. a crafty, old time pol who can do a deal...and i don't really see Donald Trump as Republican. he's definitely not a conservative. he's a party of one.

the problem is getting around the Freedom Caucus.

maybe the Democrats can get something on campaign finance reform, or maybe they can get Mr. Trump to dial back his zeal in opening up Federal lands for more drilling, mining and logging. maybe increased funding for the NAS?

i don't know, its just something i was thinking about. i'm not advocating waving the white flag, but rather extracting something of worth.

DACA is just too toxic, politically, for Mr. Trump to do anything on. the Freedom Caucus and the combination of Ms. Coulter and Mr. Limbaugh are too formidable.

- IGIT

??? freedom caucus is a house thing. Dems have the house and there is no filibuster.

Thanks for the mindless talking point that I’ve read verbatim over and over in all the wall threads. She’s a despicable chud and so are you.

Also didn’t you block me?

How is she despicable for wanting a Wall? Walls DO work. {<hhh]

And to answer your second question : I did (and you still are) but I like to read "mindless talking points" on Sherdog so...here we are. <Jaime01>

Ninja terrorist assassins trained in the mystic voodoo arts and wearing homicide vests made out of explosive nunchuks, riding hate-filled death horses outfitted with surface to air missiles.

Also, guisada

Right. You think it's worth it to spend in excess of $25 billion dollars even if it stops one person. How come CBP only apprehends terrorists at customs, when they could just walk through the desert right now?

Tell me, are you the type who walks into the emergency room with a stubbed toe, and demands a $250,000 operating procedure for your heart?
Yet you had no problem with spending over $10 billion per MONTH to "spread democracy and win hearts and minds" in Afghanistan. ;)

Yet you had no problem with spending over $10 billion per MONTH to "spread democracy and win hearts and minds" in Afghanistan. ;)

Wrong person. I've always stood by my opinion that presidents and parties change, but foreign policy largely remains the same.

Apologize or else

Wrong person. I've always stood by my opinion that presidents and parties change, but foreign policy largely remains the same.
So you'll finally admit that Pelosi and Schumer are playing politics because orange man bad? Since they had no problem with $10 billion per month to spread democracy in Afghanistan under Obama?

So you'll finally admit that Pelosi and Schumer are playing politics because orange man bad? Since they had no problem with $10 billion per month to spread democracy in Afghanistan under Obama?

What are you talking about "finally admit"? Where have I made even one statement about those clowns?

I could care less what kind of politics they are playing. If they are hell-bent on holding your Dear Leader's feet to the fire in an effort to expose the cost vs benefits of spending billions of dollars that falls more and more on the middle class, then good on them. If they supported wars in Afghanistan, then screw them too.

How come Trump didn't get this done when he had full control of Congress?

What are you talking about "finally admit"? Where have I made even one statement about those clowns?

I could care less what kind of politics they are playing. If they are hell-bent on holding your Dear Leader's feet to the fire in an effort to expose the cost vs benefits of spending billions of dollars that falls more and more on the middle class, then good on them. If they supported wars in Afghanistan, then screw them too.

How come Trump didn't get this done when he had full control of Congress?
Still dodging the question. Sigh...
Time to hold your beloved Pelosi accountable.

No, you used examples of 9/11 terrorists as a rebuttal to someone who suggested the wall is not worth the cost, while completely ignoring the fact that all of the aforementioned terrorists came through regular ports of entry.

So, by your logic, we are supposed to spend $25 billion on a wall, even though terrorists will waltz right in through customs.

I don't care what the left supports - it doesn't change the fact that you used examples to justify a solution that has nothing to do with what a wall would supposedly accomplish. You just shit and fell back in it.

Except that’s not what happened.

I pointed out the absolutely mindless comment by one of your fellow brainlets about “only x # of terrorists”.

As if one isn’t bad enough...

Back