Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait why are we talking about having to fund the wall?

What happened to this?

Why can't Trump dicksuckers just finally admit that he's a terrible self-interested liar?

You're condescending and that means you talk down to people. <Moves>

Not always. Our Agency is letting folks take leave if needed and temporarily furloughing them. They can return when their leave is over . . . at least that's how things are being handled up to this point.
We had one BP agent call in sick on the first day, came in to sign his furlough letter and took off. Wasn’t missing his vacation or losing the money invested in it.

No idea.

But you better believe that if we have a Democrat as President in the future, he will utilize this tactic as well.

Precedence has been set.

Hold onto your butt 'cause we're screwed.
It's definitely a precedent no President should present.

It’s the Democrats fault the republicans who controlled every branch of government for 2 years didn’t pass a wall budget.

Good stuff.

The Mexican Aeronautical Space Administration

MASA

<36>

Mine would be “CASA”
Who's down for some delicious Space Tacos?
Everybody, that's who!
Just try not to want one, resistance is futile!
a3802269152_10.jpg

going without food inspection to own the libs

I genuinely hope she kills herself

You're hoping a lot of people kill themselves. Hatred of coastal elites, particularly liberals, is a big reason for the Trump phenomenon. I think the view that Trump should hurt elites is quite common among his base.

You're hoping a lot of people kill themselves. Hatred of coastal elites, particularly liberals, is a big reason for the Trump phenomenon. I think the view that Trump should hurt elites is quite common among his base.

I’m sure her list of people who need to be hurt extends well beyond coastal elites.

welp it has started to affect my work now..

In the middle of a consolidation process for multiple contracts and one of our main docs needs to be reviewed by a 3rd party contractor who has been.. you guessed it!!! furloughed... we can't proceed too much further until this is resolved.

weee!!!...

welp it has started to affect my work now..

In the middle of a consolidation process for multiple contracts and one of our main docs needs to be reviewed by a 3rd party contractor who has been.. you guessed it!!! furloughed... we can't proceed too much further until this is resolved.

weee!!!...
I think we'll see tons of stories like this. Businesses won't be able to get permits they need for all sorts of reasons. IRS workers on furlough is going to be a huge problem.

Wait why are we talking about having to fund the wall?

What happened to this?

Why can't Trump dicksuckers just finally admit that he's a terrible self-interested liar?

Much like Trump, they refuse to admit when they're wrong because their ego's cannot survive it. If I were a Trump supporter/American I would be vehemently regretting my decision.

The truth is Trump was born with a rich daddy, blew through his daddy’s fortune and bankrupted himself and needed Russian money to pull himself out. He then resurrected his business image to middle class America through The Celebrity Apprentice and we are supposed to act surprised that he has no clue what the hell he's doing.

In 2018 President Trump’s platform was on the ballot and the American people spoke clearly that the democrats should control the House of Representatives and voted Democratic overwhelmingly. He couldn’t get this wall in his first two years then he isn’t getting it now.

Back