Opinion Trump shutdown - will it be the longest ever?

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still dodging the question. Sigh...
Time to hold your beloved Pelosi accountable.

Paste forward anything I've said about Pelosi.

I just clarified my position to you. Put up or shut up.

I don't care if it's Charles Manson, Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, or some wwe queer. If he is in a position to not give in to an asinine idea, then great.

Go play "there's a commie in my closet" with someone else's money.

Paste forward anything I've said about Pelosi.

I just clarified my position to you. Put up or shut up.

I don't care if it's Charles Manson, Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, or some wwe queer. If he is in a position to not give in to an asinine idea, then great.

Go play "there's a commie in my closet" with someone else's money.
I mean, there's no reason to get upset about people calling you out for being okay with wasting over $10 billion per month because it was a Dem and not a Rep in the White House.

<Fedor23>

Except that’s not what happened.

I pointed out the absolutely mindless comment by one of your fellow brainlets about “only x # of terrorists”.

As if one isn’t bad enough...

Ok great. So we are in agreement that building a wall has absolutely nothing to do with stopping terrorists, and people parroting that nonsense are acting like frightened little girls.

Ok great. So we are in agreement that building a wall has absolutely nothing to do with stopping terrorists, and people parroting that nonsense are acting like frightened little girls.

That’s simple untrue.

Second, you’re pretending terrorists only come from the Middle East.

That’s the wrong thing to do.

Stop being a disgusting bigot.

I mean, there's no reason to get upset about people calling you out for being okay with wasting over $10 billion per month because it was a Dem and not a Rep in the White House.

<Fedor23>

You really should lay off the sauce when you post.

That’s simple untrue.

Second, you’re pretending terrorists only come from the Middle East.

That’s the wrong thing to do.

Stop being a disgusting bigot.

Please post forward one singular instance of a terrorist being apprehended attempting to cross the border through the southwestern desert.

I'm not going to wait, because you can't.

Please post forward one singular instance of a terrorist being apprehended attempting to cross the border through the southwestern desert.

I'm not going to wait, because you can't.

Is that how you'd get in? Or would you try to get in via a fake passport?

I can't see how anyone would suspect that we have a lot of them crossing the southern border.

Ninja terrorist assassins trained in the mystic voodoo arts and wearing homicide vests made out of explosive nunchuks, riding hate-filled death horses outfitted with surface to air missiles.

Also, guisada

Good thing I'm a Black Belt. HI-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! {<buffer}

Wall would go down 6 feet zeb, there ain’t no immigrants digging that far down after miles of a walking through desert. No smart drug runner would risk whatever tunnel they do have for illegal immigrants before you hit that point. I don’t speak for all immigrants, but as one, i can tell you a wall isn’t as easy to scale or tunnel under as some of you goofs make it out to be. I had trouble with bullshit 7 foot ones in Cuba with barb wire...and I’m a 6´3 adonis

There is 2,000 miles of border. There are hundreds of millions of dollars to be made from drugs and other criminal activity. There are people that are fleeing for their lives. You don't think that there are countless ways to get around, through, or under something as basic as a wall? As well as plenty of either desperate or criminal people that would be willing to try?

The lack of common sense and understanding that the right have on the mindset of people coming here is staggering. Trump says dumb shit like "These people need to not risk brining their children here on such a dangerous mission to get into the US" As if they are trying to go for a vacation in Vegas, or are just taking an annual rape and pillage trip with the boys.
People are fleeing for their lives. They feel that it's either get asylum, or it's death for themselves and family. Of course they are going to do whatever they can to save their, and their children's lives.
A stupid wall does not address the core problem here.

And with the money and resources of cartels, the desperation of asylum seekers, and the impossibility of manning a 2,000 foot long wall, to think that there would be no points that could be exploited is retarded.
There are points of the border where physical borders are necessary--NOBODY disagrees with that. But a wall is not a solution to the problem of IMMIGRATION. Fix the policies and laws first. That doesn't require years of building, money and materials--that just needs for a group of adults to sit down and come to an agreement. After you fix the laws, then get into the material part of it. Focus on SMART border security. Make physical borders where they are needed, but in 2019, there are more effective ways of guarding and monitoring a border than concrete and steel.

I'm a Trump fan but i don't understand how a shutdown can make the Dems change their mind about funding a wall. I'd of thought it would just piss off lots of ordinary people who aren't getting their pay? What is the logic?

So in America are Pelosi and Schumer well loved politicians? Have they ever been controversial during their careers?
I hate the way Schumer wears his glasses down the end of his nose, actually anyone doing that pisses me off.

*** TRUMP IS NOW 20 DAYS IN AND OFFICALLY SECOND PLACE***

Is declaring a national emergency the only way out for Trump at this point?

Trump grabbing the record looks pretty good right now.

I'm a Trump fan but i don't understand how a shutdown can make the Dems change their mind about funding a wall. I'd of thought it would just piss off lots of ordinary people who aren't getting their pay? What is the logic?

So in America are Pelosi and Schumer well loved politicians? Have they ever been controversial during their careers?
I hate the way Schumer wears his glasses down the end of his nose, actually anyone doing that pisses me off.

They are both deeply unpopular.

The mere fact that those two were sent out to offer a rebuttal means either

A) their bench is so weak, they have nobody else.

B) it’s a losing issue

Either way, it’s bad news for democrats.

They are both deeply unpopular.

The mere fact that those two were sent out to offer a rebuttal means either

A) their bench is so weak, they have nobody else.

B) it’s a losing issue

Either way, it’s bad news for democrats.

"Those two" were sent out because they are the leader of the Senate minority and the leader of the House Majority respectively, genius. It's the House and Senate that craft and pass budgets.

Back