Trump repeatedly asking if he can "preemptively" pardon himself

I remember those days. Saw a lot of my patriotic class mates and neighbors sign up for military. Not all of them came back and some came back missing limbs.

You remember the xenophobia and racism 9/11 and the invasion created? I saw a Sikh kid get his turban ripped off and spat on in front of a quad full of kids in junior high, not to mention my uncle who cussed out a 7-11 employee and called him a terrorist. Those were some crazy times.

gonna listen to some yellowcard to bring back memories.
That I did not see. I live in small, predominantly white town in Indiana. There were like a handful of black kids. I was also 11-12 around that time, so xenophobia was wwwaayyy over my head at that time. I do remember all the kids in my school being gung ho for bombing them terrorists. Supremely pissed how stupid we were as a nation to think our incompetent government was able to miraculously know it was a terrorist attack right from the get go. 3,000 Americans for 1 million Arabs, and America thought that was a fair trade. Fuck this world man.

How do you think inside news about politicians or important people happens? A reporter protecting their source is a vital aspect of journalism and has been since before you were born.

For an mma example, remember when Helwani broke the news about Brock returning at UFC 200 and Dana got hella pissed? If Helwani had revealed his source the guy would've been fired and a vital source of inside information would've been lost.

A significant amount of the news you read comes from sources that prefer to remain anonymous. Funny how you only dismiss it when it comes to Trump.
To be honest, I think Ariel was talking out of his ass and just happened to be right. The only major anonymous person I can think of is DeepThroat. I understand wanting to keep your sources safe, but in this day and age no one cares unless you back your claims. At least that's how I look at it.

Another anonymous source reported hearing Biden discussing plans to enact a ban on all firearms and allow undocumented immigration into the US.

That's exactly the point. What happens when Biden is president and legitimate news organizations start reporting on his inside doings? Are you goofs going to be calling that fake news as well?

That's exactly the point. What happens when Biden is president and legitimate news organizations start reporting on his inside doings? Are you goofs going to be calling that fake news as well?

If presented with the same evidence from this article but it was regarding Biden, hell yes.. Fake as shit!

I and most people need evidence, not anonymous sources.

Don't be so gullible.

If he evaded taxes like it appears he and his family have done, egregiously, then he should be subject to punishment like anybody else.

If presented with the same evidence from this article but it was regarding Biden, hell yes.. Fake as shit!

I and most people need evidence, not anonymous sources.

Don't be so gullible.

Bullshit. A massive amount of inside information about a presidency is reported through anonymous sources, since before you were born.

If a reporter were to reveal their source the insider would be fired by the administration. The only way to obtain this kind of information is for reporters to keep their source's identity safe.

That I did not see. I live in small, predominantly white town in Indiana. There were like a handful of black kids. I was also 11-12 around that time, so xenophobia was wwwaayyy over my head at that time. I do remember all the kids in my school being gung ho for bombing them terrorists. Supremely pissed how stupid we were as a nation to think our incompetent government was able to miraculously know it was a terrorist attack right from the get go. 3,000 Americans for 1 million Arabs, and America thought that was a fair trade. Fuck this world man.
Grew up in Fremont here in the Bay Area. Fremont had a large population of afghans at the time. I’ve talked to class mates and they tell me there were government spies in the mosques dudes would show up get friendly with the congregation then disappear after a couple of weeks.

The Afghans stuck together I’ll give them that you fought one you were fighting them all. The Sikh kids I felt bad for because they were getting messed with for no reason by grown ass men.

It seems like an odd thing to say, until you realize that his critics are evil.

I still can't believe he got away with shooting someone in the fucking face. <Lmaoo>
And the guy apologized for it.

It seems like an odd thing to say, until you realize that his critics are evil.

1200px-Bhagwan_beweging_gekwetst_door_reclame-affiche_van_het_NRC_met_de_tekst_profeet_%2C_Bestanddeelnr_933-0734-cropped.jpg

I bet he's ok with just him getting a pardon and not his kids.
After all he is the kind of weasel who would say in court that he had no knowledge of what his kids were doing and he would let them be jailed for decades if it kept him out of the big house.
Trump only loves himself and not a single other person, I doubt he's capable of loving others.

They know there isn't anything wrong with the election. Well, other than they lost, that is. Since having power apparently justifies how you use power, literally anything and everything is acceptable for some of these creatures.

To the extent that you can say modern Republicans have any coherent principles, this is the main one. Anything in pursuit of power is justified by attainment of that power, just as anything pursuant to that power is justified by the possession of that power.

That is, until the other guys have the power, at which point they become whiny proceduralists who abhor not only the abuse of power but the use of it at all.

Grew up in Fremont here in the Bay Area. Fremont had a large population of afghans at the time. I’ve talked to class mates and they tell me there were government spies in the mosques dudes would show up get friendly with the congregation then disappear after a couple of weeks.

The Afghans stuck together I’ll give them that you fought one you were fighting them all. The Sikh kids I felt bad for because they were getting messed with for no reason by grown ass men.
That's shitty to hear. At least they were right knit. It's hard to find something like that these days. Everyone is in it for themselves.

Probably just asking for a friend

Foresight is hard to find, otherwise we’d look at other structures that have adopted similar ideology.

Back