Trump is reportedly 'very aware' he lost the election but is putting up a fight as 'theater'

Trump voters are called deplorables for a good reason. They support this insanity and want to destroy America and turn it into a cult of Trump dictatorship. And after Trump dies they want his idiot offspring to inherit the White House.
How many of these dont tread on me shitstains do you think have actually read the constitution

i hate to say this but it would not be wise to believe this information coming from the white house. it is entirely possible that trump would say something like this to quell dis ease about his movements while actually trying to overthrow and steal this election. trump is such a prolific and proficient liar that he may also be leaking this so that if his attempt is unsuccessful he can claim that he knew it all along to save face.

trump is good at lying and theater and managing peoples perception of him and his doings. he is deeply wounded but in this case his wounding has created some exceptional survival skills and abilities.

its time we took him seriously as he is not going away even if he fails at this soft coup.
Can you imagine what happened to Trump's ego when he became president? The man was already a beacon of arrogance and narcissism.

Final form Donald Trump is a complete failure of all human reason and intellect.

Can you imagine what happened to Trump's ego when he became president? The man was already a beacon of arrogance and narcissism.

Final form Donald Trump is a complete failure of all human reason and intellect.

he is incapable of accepting this loss and that means he will never admit to it and will lie endlessly about it at the risk of tearing our country apart.

i hope you got my @ and noticed the edits in the other thread.

According to White House correspondent Peter Alexander:

Similar statements have come from The Washington Post, which claims Trump doesn't actually have a strategy to reverse the election results, he knows it's actually a moot point, and from the AP, which claims Trump is still fighting as a "performance."

What do you think of the show so far, Trump supporters?
newFile-1.jpg

Your God Emperor is attempting to destabilize the country in order to entertain you! Well, I'm not sure it's actually so selfless. I think more accurately, Trump is doing it in order to bamboozle you.

He's been mean tweeting about Fox.

My guess is that he has his sites on some kind on rival news platform.

So, in other words, Im going to lose, but im going to cost my supporters money, and stall the progress of America! Lets make America worse again!
#MAWA

this is true, but not what is bothering people.

this is bad reasoning and not terribly relevant.

Let's look at the progress he has supposedly made.

This has not happened. There is Trump lawsuit asking a court to block a county from extending the time to cure ballots, but the county has not agreed to do so, and the judge has not granted the motion. Currently, the ~93 ballots at issue are segregated from other votes cast in that county.

Now, because this occurred in a county that voted Biden, Trump could cut Biden's lead in one state by as much as 0.18% with this lawsuit. That's not a strategic move. It doesn't move the dial in a meaningful way.

It's also not clear why this is a good thing at all: it would have the effect of eliminating legally cast votes with technical errors (such as illegible signatures or including incorrect forms of ID). This is not to be applauded, and undercuts Trump's defense of only challenging illegal votes.

They are doing an automatic recount. The recount is automatic per Georgia law because the race was narrow. This was not caused by anything except that law. There is no Trump strategy here.
There is an audio recording of him walking back his claims. (When specifically asked if he stands by his sworn statements, he said "at this point? No."

The following day he said he was tricked into recanting, and then that he didn't recant at all.
He recanted, even if he is now recanting that recant.

Additionally, this was precipitated by a third party, not by Trump, although his original affidavit is now being used in a Trump lawsuit.

Assuming this is in reference to the "glitch" in Michigan county, this was not discovered due to a Trump lawsuit. It was discovered by a county election official before the Trump campaign took any actions. Again, no Trump strategy.

This is nonsense. The swing states that stopped counting had warned well in advance of the election that they wouldn't finish the count the first night due to the high volume of mail-ins and lack of resources to count all of them. I'm not sure where you got "pretend" from, either.

It's also not part of a Trump strategy.

Only one of the things you pointed to was caused by Trump. It has not succeeded. And it does not involve enough votes to change results at any level.

Moreover, this is a strawman. The issue isn't an "investigation" - things like the local elections being fixed happens organically as part of the certification process, such as in the VA-5 in 2018.

The issue is preemptively declaring victory and repeatedly asserting that your political opponents engaged in widespread criminal activity to falsify the election results, and doing so before an investigation. You are assigning Trump a much more reasonable position than he has actually taken, giving him credit for things he is not responsible for, and then taking umbrage at the fact that people are criticizing him - even though they are criticizing him for something much more substantial than you've assigned to him.
A like was not enough for this post, so...

<RomeroSalute>

Not to pile on, but even the "true but not what's bothering people" fragment is poorly framed. There's a reason people are holding their breath waiting for certifications this year when they don't usually give a shit, and it's not their commitment to due diligence.

Very "surprising" indeed.

Last edited:
The actions of a failed one-term President could never trigger me. I find the whole thing to be rather pathetic.
And yet you brought it up on a karate forum.

Anonymous sources haven't been right once in the last 4 years.
Considering all the people who were fired / left the Trump admin, I'd say all the leaks were pretty close to the truth.

I've said it previously and I will say it again: This is why for the first time I voted for a Democrat for president.

True narcissism by definition means that the person believes themselves incapable of being wrong or making mistakes. Whatever the outcome of a decision they make must be the best outcome attainable--because again by definition they only make the proper decision. When someone believes that about themself, giving real thought to any issue or challenge becomes nothing but wasted time. Why be thoughtful when whatever decision you make is by definition the correct one?

If someone is managing a grocery store or doing corporate tax returns or working construction, this level of narcissism is a problem. When the person is the POTUS and arguably the most powerful person on earth, it's potentially catastrophic.

According to White House correspondent Peter Alexander:

Similar statements have come from The Washington Post, which claims Trump doesn't actually have a strategy to reverse the election results, he knows it's actually a moot point, and from the AP, which claims Trump is still fighting as a "performance."

What do you think of the show so far, Trump supporters?
newFile-1.jpg

Your God Emperor is attempting to destabilize the country in order to entertain you! Well, I'm not sure it's actually so selfless. I think more accurately, Trump is doing it in order to bamboozle you.

Sources close to people familiar with anonymous senior official people that watch west wing a lot

Back