Trump is reportedly 'very aware' he lost the election but is putting up a fight as 'theater'

Trump already getting ready by picking a fight with FOX many believe he plans on ether getting tied into Newsmax or OANN or launching is own digital subscription network for 10 dollars a month and getting Hannity to move over and possibly Laura Ingraham though she recently urged Trump to accept election results. On network analyst believes it will be the largest digital content launch in history and Donald would love that news possibly as many as 10 million subs first days of luanch.

That makes a lot of sense. Trump prevented a lot of turmoil by channeling the big cope from the MAGApedes by bitching and screaming about fraud. Had he conceded gracefully and congratulated Sleepy Joe on the victory and said God Bless the USA, the MAGApedes would have gone absolutely bananas. Now it's fairly calm and they can still feel like they got their whining heard. Good guy Trump!
I don't think it makes sense and I don't think you believe that either. He is incapable of admitting defeat. He has no restraint when it comes to cheating to win. If he's having it leaked that he will concede on Dec. 14 that's just to keep a lid on outrage over his continued insistence on undermining democracy. When the time comes he will yell fraud even louder and claim there's no way he can concede under such unpresidented circumstances.

The actions of a failed one-term President could never trigger me. I find the whole thing to be rather pathetic.
How many terms as president have you served?

"a top White House aide tells me"

It might be true but the source LOL

The president himself just told me it isn't true - Source? myself. Believe me you sheep.

My favorite part of this is trumpers refusing to believe a reality tv star would put on theatrics

Most filthy casuals up here in Canada knew that this is how his exit would look four years ago.

What a shitshow. Biden is a bandaid. Whoever is taking over after him will have the greatest burdens of any US president in history I believe.
Gonna be tough to top Lincoln, FDR, and Washington. But this is a pretty bad situation.

According to White House correspondent Peter Alexander:

Similar statements have come from The Washington Post, which claims Trump doesn't actually have a strategy to reverse the election results, he knows it's actually a moot point, and from the AP, which claims Trump is still fighting as a "performance."

What do you think of the show so far, Trump supporters?
newFile-1.jpg

Your God Emperor is attempting to destabilize the country in order to entertain you! Well, I'm not sure it's actually so selfless. I think more accurately, Trump is doing it in order to bamboozle you.

KASA
Keep America Stupid Again

He's just hanging on to further drain his cuck fanbase of their wealth and make deals with foreign powers so he can stay afloat until he croaks.

He's fundraising to the bitter end in hopes of being able to placate the IRS and banks.

GettyImages-1082816172.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures from the Trump era. Doesn't it perfectly encapsulate what he is? Trash, with the thinnest veneer of being high-class. Look at how happy he is lmao.

And who the fuck wants to eat cold McDonalds or have it microwaved? What a fool lol.

As soon as Americans bought into American needing to be made “great again”, they psychologically surrendered to the idea that America is in decline. Trump could very well have been the beginning of the end of this country.

Still supposedly not caring. ;)

Thats right. I don't really give a shit if Trump fed some college football players McDonalds. I just think its bush league as shit. The real question is why does stating that trigger you so much?

Thats right. I don't really give a shit if Trump fed some college football players McDonalds. I just think its bush league as shit. The real question is why does stating that trigger you so much?
"I don't care!" <Lmaoo>

Still caring. <Lmaoo>

I'm trying to figure out if you're so triggered because you love Trump or because you think Burger King is fine dining and I offended your sensibilities.

<WhatIsThis>

Back