Trump is reportedly 'very aware' he lost the election but is putting up a fight as 'theater'

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
According to White House correspondent Peter Alexander:

Similar statements have come from The Washington Post, which claims Trump doesn't actually have a strategy to reverse the election results, he knows it's actually a moot point, and from the AP, which claims Trump is still fighting as a "performance."

What do you think of the show so far, Trump supporters?
newFile-1.jpg

Your God Emperor is attempting to destabilize the country in order to entertain you! Well, I'm not sure it's actually so selfless. I think more accurately, Trump is doing it in order to bamboozle you.

Most filthy casuals up here in Canada knew that this is how his exit would look four years ago.

What a shitshow. Biden is a bandaid. Whoever is taking over after him will have the greatest burdens of any US president in history I believe.

Last edited:
To give you an honest answer, I'm surprised by people's reaction for the following reasons:

1. The election process is still going as many states have not yet certified their votes. The election process is setup in a way so that there is enough time to challenge if something might have gone wrong. This isn't a Trump thing, it's an American voting thing and has been that way for a long time.

2. The news has been anti Trump for a long time. Perhaps they have reasons. But, this also puts into question how honest anything the news reports.

3. For someone that supposedly doesn't have a strategy, he's making progress. PA throwing out the three day extension of curing ballots, GA doing a recount/audit/recanvass, whistle blowers (that the news claim racanted, but then the whistle blower makes a video about the recant report being a lie), issues popping regarding the software, almost every swing state pretending to stop counting once Trump looks like he's going to walk away with an easy win, etc.

4. You might say that's not enough to change the result. Considering how difficult it is to change an election, I wouldn't argue. But, local elections have been changing all month because of voting issues. So why not thoroughly investigate.

TL/DR
He might not succeed, but the news is intentionally misleading, the number of voting problems are increasing, so it should be investigated heavily and I'm disappointed that more people aren't agreeing.

T

whistle blowers (that the news claim racanted, but then the whistle blower makes a video about the recant report being a lie)
Project Veritas is not going to save the election for Trump.

hahaha. Is this source the same as the "high ranking" whistle blower, er... nobody intern that never met Trump. Or maybe this "source" is a CNN employee?

LMAO at you cute little TDS zombies talking about sources...

You mean the President who is so insecure he wont show up to a White House Correspondence Dinner is acting like a 3 year old not allowed to get a cookie. Who would have thunk it.
I always love how Trumpers use the world Alpha to describe Donny, when their Dear leader is a trust fund baby, who went to boarding school, probably never been in fight in his life, is a fatty, and almost blew the 800 million his old man left him. Even though give him time he still might blow it.

hahaha. Is this source the same as the "high ranking" whistle blower, er... nobody intern that never met Trump. Or maybe this "source" is a CNN employee?

LMAO at you cute little TDS zombies talking about sources...
If you're having a problem understanding it all I'm sure you're local community college offers classes in journalism 101.

Back