Trump is reportedly 'very aware' he lost the election but is putting up a fight as 'theater'

Trump is a saint guys. He's god's chosen one.
Epstein-trump-lede-1.jpg

To give you an honest answer, I'm surprised by people's reaction for the following reasons:

1. The election process is still going as many states have not yet certified their votes. The election process is setup in a way so that there is enough time to challenge if something might have gone wrong. This isn't a Trump thing, it's an American voting thing and has been that way for a long time.

2. The news has been anti Trump for a long time. Perhaps they have reasons. But, this also puts into question how honest anything the news reports.

3. For someone that supposedly doesn't have a strategy, he's making progress. PA throwing out the three day extension of curing ballots, GA doing a recount/audit/recanvass, whistle blowers (that the news claim racanted, but then the whistle blower makes a video about the recant report being a lie), issues popping regarding the software, almost every swing state pretending to stop counting once Trump looks like he's going to walk away with an easy win, etc.

4. You might say that's not enough to change the result. Considering how difficult it is to change an election, I wouldn't argue. But, local elections have been changing all month because of voting issues. So why not thoroughly investigate.

TL/DR
He might not succeed, but the news is intentionally misleading, the number of voting problems are increasing, so it should be investigated heavily and I'm disappointed that more people aren't agreeing.
PA isn't "throwing out ballots" unless the SC says they must... and those ballots haven't been put in the count yet anyways... Biden is already up by tens of thousands of votes, and he doesn't even need them.

Georgia was going to do a recount no matter what due to how close the race was. Doing it by hand is a meaningless gesture; it will be more expensive and take longer, but it will not change the results.

Election was a week and a half ago. Still NO evidence of any sort of fraud...

Some "progress."

Tl/dr: Your mama birthed a simpleton.

Last edited:
I heard that the shade of yellow Melania wore is actually secret code to her liberal confidants that Trump knows he's finished. What else could it mean?

It's Melania's code for "I fuck other men while he eats cheeseburgers on the toilet."

The football players loved this though.

Of course they did. I mean what other opportunity would they have to eat fast food except every other day of their lives? Donnie made sure to have a special meal for them. Only the best.

Reactions: lsa
This was always one of the weirdest things about trumpers. Like he is an obese entitled cry baby the can't handle anything negative but these guys think he's the complete opposite.
They also love complaining about "coastal elites." Trump is a cunt from Queens who shits in a golden toilet in a tower with his name on it in Manhattan. Then they'll watch someone Hannity. Hannity acts like a good ol' boy, but he's from Long Island and works out of Manhattan. It's all so comical.

Nah, he's just fleecing his supporters for more money.

"By donating through this page, you agree that your contribution to DJTFP will be allocated as follows (Multicandidate PAC amounts in parentheses):
50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800"

Lmao at that source.

Trump has little to no chance, though.

Of course they did. I mean what other opportunity would they have to eat fast food except every other day of their lives? Donnie made sure to have a special meal for them. Only the best.
This is a weird thing to get triggered over.

Nah, he's just fleecing his supporters for more money.

"By donating through this page, you agree that your contribution to DJTFP will be allocated as follows (Multicandidate PAC amounts in parentheses):
50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800"
Grifters gonna grift
Trump_Steaks.png

Gotta pay off the debt plus he gets money to start MAGA TV to run against FOX.

i hate to say this but it would not be wise to believe this information coming from the white house. it is entirely possible that trump would say something like this to quell dis ease about his movements while actually trying to overthrow and steal this election. trump is such a prolific and proficient liar that he may also be leaking this so that if his attempt is unsuccessful he can claim that he knew it all along to save face.

trump is good at lying and theater and managing peoples perception of him and his doings. he is deeply narcissistically wounded but in this case his wounding has created some exceptional survival skills and abilities in terms of reading people and managing perception.

its time we took him seriously as he is not going away even if he fails at this soft coup.

Back