Trump is reportedly 'very aware' he lost the election but is putting up a fight as 'theater'

They already depict graven images of him as being a muscular stud.

BenGarrison-Art.jpg

BenGarrison-Art.jpg

Well in their twisted reality this is how he looks. I’m surprised Fox News Hasnt hired industrial lights and magic to use SFX to make him look like that everytime he’s on tv

Yet he's still not as talking to and sharing information with Biden and I don't expect him to. He governs out of spite so he's going to leave a mess and make the transition as hard as possible for Obama's buddy.
That is really fucked up.

GettyImages-1082816172.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures from the Trump era. Doesn't it perfectly encapsulate what he is? Trash, with the thinnest veneer of being high-class. Look at how happy he is lmao.
The football players loved this though.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the Trump era. Doesn't it perfectly encapsulate what he is? Trash, with the thinnest veneer of being high-class. Look at how happy he is lmao.

Calling him trash is being too kind

this is true, but not what is bothering people.

this is bad reasoning and not terribly relevant.

Let's look at the progress he has supposedly made.

This has not happened. There is Trump lawsuit asking a court to block a county from extending the time to cure ballots, but the county has not agreed to do so, and the judge has not granted the motion. Currently, the ~93 ballots at issue are segregated from other votes cast in that county.

Now, because this occurred in a county that voted Biden, Trump could cut Biden's lead in one state by as much as 0.18% with this lawsuit. That's not a strategic move. It doesn't move the dial in a meaningful way.

It's also not clear why this is a good thing at all: it would have the effect of eliminating legally cast votes with technical errors (such as illegible signatures or including incorrect forms of ID). This is not to be applauded, and undercuts Trump's defense of only challenging illegal votes.

They are doing an automatic recount. The recount is automatic per Georgia law because the race was narrow. This was not caused by anything except that law. There is no Trump strategy here.
There is an audio recording of him walking back his claims. (When specifically asked if he stands by his sworn statements, he said "at this point? No."

The following day he said he was tricked into recanting, and then that he didn't recant at all.
He recanted, even if he is now recanting that recant.

Additionally, this was precipitated by a third party, not by Trump, although his original affidavit is now being used in a Trump lawsuit.

Assuming this is in reference to the "glitch" in Michigan county, this was not discovered due to a Trump lawsuit. It was discovered by a county election official before the Trump campaign took any actions. Again, no Trump strategy.

This is nonsense. The swing states that stopped counting had warned well in advance of the election that they wouldn't finish the count the first night due to the high volume of mail-ins and lack of resources to count all of them. I'm not sure where you got "pretend" from, either.

It's also not part of a Trump strategy.

Only one of the things you pointed to was caused by Trump. It has not succeeded. And it does not involve enough votes to change results at any level.

Moreover, this is a strawman. The issue isn't an "investigation" - things like the local elections being fixed happens organically as part of the certification process, such as in the VA-5 in 2018.

The issue is preemptively declaring victory and repeatedly asserting that your political opponents engaged in widespread criminal activity to falsify the election results, and doing so before an investigation. You are assigning Trump a much more reasonable position than he has actually taken, giving him credit for things he is not responsible for, and then taking umbrage at the fact that people are criticizing him - even though they are criticizing him for something much more substantial than you've assigned to him.
Great summary right here.

Trump voters are called deplorables for a good reason. They support this insanity and want to destroy America and turn it into a cult of Trump dictatorship. And after Trump dies they want his idiot offspring to inherit the White House.

This gets me every time I see then at it.

They claim to be American patriots.

America is the O.G. Republic of the modern era. The numero uno of Republics.

But these patriots want to install a Royal Family just to pwn their fellow citizens.

Lickspittles.

its 2020, fake news will never go away

just like pulling the race card

The golden escalator, this picture, and the four seasons press conference, are a pretty solid summation of his political career.

You settle as many lawsuits as Trump has and you probably think you should keep up the show of perseverence until the bitter end. We all know that there is going to be a sizeable, like 10s of millions of people, chunk of the country who will go to their graves thinking this election was stolen. I might too if I was a Trump voter. I've sure been there.
gores_obvious_choice.jpg

They already depict graven images of him as being a muscular stud.

BenGarrison-Art.jpg

DwEkoATVsAgvH_X.jpg
This was always one of the weirdest things about trumpers. Like he is an obese entitled cry baby the can't handle anything negative but these guys think he's the complete opposite.

Back