Trump is reportedly 'very aware' he lost the election but is putting up a fight as 'theater'

If you're having a problem understanding it all I'm sure you're local community college offers classes in journalism 101.
Having a problem understanding what? You cited nothing specific.

Your other post was the only one that remotely resembled an accurate representation of your views.

Dyfpa7DV4AE0XKC.jpg

Your God Emperor is attempting to destabilize the country in order to entertain you! Well, I'm not sure it's actually so selfless. I think more accurately, Trump is doing it in order to bamboozle you.

This is really the funniest part (and there are a lot of funny parts)

That all this is a last desperate attempt not to stay in power, but to collect as much of his loyal cultists' cash as he can on the way out the door. And it couldn't be more obvious.

To give you an honest answer, I'm surprised by people's reaction for the following reasons:

1. The election process is still going as many states have not yet certified their votes. The election process is setup in a way so that there is enough time to challenge if something might have gone wrong. This isn't a Trump thing, it's an American voting thing and has been that way for a long time.

2. The news has been anti Trump for a long time. Perhaps they have reasons. But, this also puts into question how honest anything the news reports.

3. For someone that supposedly doesn't have a strategy, he's making progress. PA throwing out the three day extension of curing ballots, GA doing a recount/audit/recanvass, whistle blowers (that the news claim racanted, but then the whistle blower makes a video about the recant report being a lie), issues popping regarding the software, almost every swing state pretending to stop counting once Trump looks like he's going to walk away with an easy win, etc.

4. You might say that's not enough to change the result. Considering how difficult it is to change an election, I wouldn't argue. But, local elections have been changing all month because of voting issues. So why not thoroughly investigate.

TL/DR
He might not succeed, but the news is intentionally misleading, the number of voting problems are increasing, so it should be investigated heavily and I'm disappointed that more people aren't agreeing.
All the "news" have been verified to be bullshit so far, or completely insignificant.

I don't believe this actually. Trump is so mentally ill with clinical narcissistic personality disorder that he probably can't comprehend that America doesn't want him.

He's trying to force himself on us like he does on women.

That makes a lot of sense. Trump prevented a lot of turmoil by channeling the big cope from the MAGApedes by bitching and screaming about fraud. Had he conceded gracefully and congratulated Sleepy Joe on the victory and said God Bless the USA, the MAGApedes would have gone absolutely bananas. Now it's fairly calm and they can still feel like they got their whining heard. Good guy Trump!

If he wins after all. I will never take anyone serious who says he is dumb or does not have a plan.

Trump voters are called deplorables for a good reason. They support this insanity and want to destroy America and turn it into a cult of Trump dictatorship. And after Trump dies they want his idiot offspring to inherit the White House.
Do they believe Trump can die? Or will he simply "discard his body" so he can fly around space like L. Ron Hubbard?

A politician is keeping kayfabe?

<Ellaria01>

To give you an honest answer, I'm surprised by people's reaction for the following reasons:

1. The election process is still going as many states have not yet certified their votes. The election process is setup in a way so that there is enough time to challenge if something might have gone wrong. This isn't a Trump thing, it's an American voting thing and has been that way for a long time.
this is true, but not what is bothering people.

2. The news has been anti Trump for a long time. Perhaps they have reasons. But, this also puts into question how honest anything the news reports.
this is bad reasoning and not terribly relevant.
3. For someone that supposedly doesn't have a strategy, he's making progress.
Let's look at the progress he has supposedly made.

PA throwing out the three day extension of curing ballots,
Edit: As of a few minutes ago, there is a court order requiring that ballots cured after November 9, 2020 not be counted. Currently, the ~93 ballots at issue are segregated from other votes cast in that county.

Now, because this occurred in a county that voted Biden, Trump could cut Biden's lead in one state by as much as 0.18% with this lawsuit. It will probably be substantially less: some of those ballots are probably for Trump. That's not a strategic move. It doesn't move the dial in a meaningful way.

It's also not clear why this is a good thing at all: it eliminates legally cast votes with technical errors (such as illegible signatures or including incorrect forms of ID). This is not to be applauded, and undercuts Trump's defense of only challenging illegal votes.

GA doing a recount/audit/recanvass,
They are doing an automatic recount. The recount is automatic per Georgia law because the race was narrow. This was not caused by anything except that law. There is no Trump move here, let alone a strategy.
whistle blowers (that the news claim racanted, but then the whistle blower makes a video about the recant report being a lie),
There is an audio recording of him walking back his claims. When specifically asked if he stands by his sworn statements, he said "at this point? No." That is a recantation.

The following day he said he was tricked into recanting, and then that he didn't recant at all.
He recanted, even if he is now recanting that recant.

Additionally, this was precipitated by a third party, not by Trump, although his original affidavit is now being used in a Trump lawsuit. Again, not a strategic move.

issues popping regarding the software,
Assuming this is in reference to the "glitch" in Michigan county, this was not discovered due to a Trump lawsuit. It was discovered by a county election official before the Trump campaign took any actions. Again, no Trump move, let alone a strategic one.
almost every swing state pretending to stop counting once Trump looks like he's going to walk away with an easy win, etc.
This is nonsense. The swing states that stopped counting had warned well in advance of the election that they wouldn't finish the count the first night due to the high volume of mail-ins and lack of resources to count all of them. I'm not sure where you got "pretend" from, either.

It's also not part of a Trump strategy.
4. You might say that's not enough to change the result. Considering how difficult it is to change an election, I wouldn't argue. But, local elections have been changing all month because of voting issues. So why not thoroughly investigate.

TL/DR
He might not succeed, but the news is intentionally misleading, the number of voting problems are increasing, so it should be investigated heavily and I'm disappointed that more people aren't agreeing.
Only one of the things you pointed to was caused by Trump. And it does not involve enough votes to change results at any level.

Moreover, this is a strawman. The issue isn't an "investigation" - things like the local elections being fixed happens organically as part of the certification process, such as in the VA-5 in 2018.

The issue is preemptively declaring victory and repeatedly asserting that your political opponents engaged in widespread criminal activity to falsify the election results, and doing so before an investigation. You are assigning Trump a much more reasonable position than he has actually taken, giving him credit for things he is not responsible for, and then taking umbrage at the fact that people are criticizing him - even though they are criticizing him for something much more substantial than you've assigned to him.

Last edited:
The American right wing is moving into the North Korea territory. Where their leaders shoot a perfect 18 in golf and write every piece of music that has ever existed on earth

They already depict graven images of him as being a muscular stud.

BenGarrison-Art.jpg

DwEkoATVsAgvH_X.jpg

Back